jayevo23

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR
Country flag
What retailers is everyone purchasing their aftermarket parts from? I've been purchasing all my stuff from evasive, but feel like they have aftermarket limited options for the Type R. I had good experiences with MaPerformance, but haven't bought anything from them since I owned my EVO X and they never seem to have anything I want. Was going to buy from Vivid Racing, but I've been seeing a lot of bad reviews when it comes to them and had a really bad experience with Art of Attack.
Sponsored

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
If evasive can’t get the part for you, most are not likely to either. 27won, TSP, kamispeed, showstopper.

Yes, art of attack is complete trash.

Mufasa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Evasive has been fantastic with me. Their Online chat is pretty good too. Kamispeed is probably one of the few vendors that lets you filter by out of/in stock.

OP
OP
jayevo23

jayevo23

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR
Country flag
Thanks guys

eKay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
What parts are you trying to get? Ive had good experiences with Evasive, Kamispeed and PRL

OP
OP
jayevo23

jayevo23

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR
Country flag
What parts are you trying to get? Ive had good experiences with Evasive, Kamispeed and PRL
nothing right now. Just looking for more options other than evasive.

Mufasa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
If evasive can’t get the part for you, most are not likely to either. 27won, TSP, kamispeed, showstopper.

Yes, art of attack is complete trash.
Would you and @jayevo23 elaborate on your Art of Attack experience? I see them pop up a lot on the west coast and people rocking their banners. I inquired twice a few months back - once without reply and once with what seemed like a decent and timely response.

Rfabianfk82020

First Name
Rence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
kaijumotorsports, located in Nevada I'm pretty sure. You can also check their IG. Took care of me and I'm IG buddies with a couple of them

jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag
Vivid Racing? I've seen them pop up on my Instagram a lot as a sponsor post

OP
OP
jayevo23

jayevo23

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR
Country flag
What's wrong with art of attack lol
I ordered a PRL downpipe cause they made it seem like it was in stock. I called them and told me to expect it on a certain date. Well that date came and went. I even waited until the following week it was suppose to come before reaching out. To make a long story short, I reached out multiple times asking about it and was getting ignored. It wasn’t until I posted a negative review that someone reached out to me letting me know that the person telling me they had it in stock was mistaken. For my inconvenience, they sent me shirts and a hoodie. Mind you quite a bit of time went by before I decided to post a negative review. Had to file a complaint with my bank to get my money back and that caused a lot issues I really don’t want to get into. It was a nightmare. So yea never again.

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I've had excellent experiences even with out of stock stuff with Kamispeed, TwoStepPerformance, Evasive, KSeriesParts, Elite Race Fab, MAPerformance, Axion Industries, and Redline360. I shop around for the best price usually. I've also ordered from Vivid Racing without a problem, but I know some people don't like them they gave me a great deal on my Volks though and had them delivered stupid fast.

OP
OP
jayevo23

jayevo23

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CW CTR
Country flag
I've had excellent experiences even with out of stock stuff with Kamispeed, TwoStepPerformance, Evasive, KSeriesParts, Elite Race Fab, MAPerformance, Axion Industries, and Redline360. I shop around for the best price usually. I've also ordered from Vivid Racing without a problem, but I know some people don't like them they gave me a great deal on my Volks though and had them delivered stupid fast.
yea I’m not sure why they have such a bad reputation. I never used them cause of the horror stories I use to hear about them throughout the years.

typearghhhh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Country flag
I ordered a PRL downpipe cause they made it seem like it was in stock. I called them and told me to expect it on a certain date. Well that date came and went. I even waited until the following week it was suppose to come before reaching out. To make a long story short, I reached out multiple times asking about it and was getting ignored. It wasn’t until I posted a negative review that someone reached out to me letting me know that the person telling me they had it in stock was mistaken. For my inconvenience, they sent me shirts and a hoodie. Mind you quite a bit of time went by before I decided to post a negative review. Had to file a complaint with my bank to get my money back and that caused a lot issues I really don’t want to get into. It was a nightmare. So yea never again.
haha they fuck up and you get free merch sounds like a win!!! just kidding lol
Sponsored