First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Probably a dumb question, but since the fk7 has all the special lips and crap compared to a base hatch, do they have special mounting points, or is it simple as remove what's there and replace it?
Sponsored

U.S.C

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Probably a dumb question, but since the fk7 has all the special lips and crap compared to a base hatch, do they have special mounting points, or is it simple as remove what's there and replace it?
you don’t have to remove anything to add a lip to a basemodel.

OP
OP

Kane666

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't have a base model I have a sport touring. I wouldn't be asking otherwise.

Do I remove the whole side skirt or just the extra piece the sport-touring have?

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't have a base model I have a sport touring. I wouldn't be asking otherwise.

Do I remove the whole side skirt or just the extra piece the sport-touring have?
Tbh grab the front lip from absdynamics. You pull off the under shield (which is part of the same piece as the stock "lip" you see barely poking out of the sides) and the lower grille and do a direct swap using the OEM push clip holes. You do drill two pieces of the new lip together but no modifications to the car. Keeps the shield there which is nice and no drilling. Check out my garage if you want some to see some pics, this thing is one of the best on the market for sport/sport touring models.

OP
OP

Kane666

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
awesome ill try abs. i wanted to anyway. mugen can fuck off.
Sponsored