BBandito

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen civic hatch
Country flag
Just bought a hatch recently and personally I’m not the biggest fan of the vents on the rear bumpers on any of the x gen civics. I’ve looked around but haven’t found much except for the spoon rear bumper for the fk8. Does any know of any bumpers without the vents or smaller vents?
Sponsored

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Just bought a hatch recently and personally I’m not the biggest fan of the vents on the rear bumpers on any of the x gen civics. I’ve looked around but haven’t found much except for the spoon rear bumper for the fk8. Does any know of any bumpers without the vents or smaller vents?
I dont believe there is any, not even in the aftermarket world is there. I’m sure there’s bound to be one sold from like Thailand, but no there really isn’t a ventless bumper

RGBee

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
Like jayy_swish said there aren't really any aftermarket options. I faintly remember there being some vent covers that had holes machined out of metal that you could replace the front and back covers with, other than that some people just cut holes into the fake vent mesh.

Here's a thread on this topic, someone there tried it and it looked pretty good: https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/cutting-vents-pros-and-cons.44618/
Sponsored