Fk7/Fk8 (hatchback) type-r badges available!!!

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
For those who didn't jump the gun and buy the fc1-4 (sedan/coupe) type-r badges for their fk7 hatch, ICBMotorsport is now carrying the correctly sized fk7 type-r badges. $89 for both.

Purchase link: http://www.icbmotorsport.com/uscifk8ctr20.html
Sponsored

Bolens999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Rallye Red 2017, Honda Accord V6 2004
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was actually going to make a post regarding the availability. You beat me to it. Shipping almost killed it for me but ordered regardless.

OP
OP
slothy

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I was actually going to make a post regarding the availability. You beat me to it. Shipping almost killed it for me but ordered regardless.
Yeah I'm pissed about shipping. I ordered it last week, got an email it shipped Friday, and the tracking STILL says USPS hasn't received the item. Complete BS for $12 shipping. That $10 you're saving off the price is clearing put into shipping

Bolens999

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Rallye Red 2017, Honda Accord V6 2004
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah I'm pissed about shipping. I ordered it last week, got an email it shipped Friday, and the tracking STILL says USPS hasn't received the item. Complete BS for $12 shipping. That $10 you're saving off the price is clearing put into shipping
I even spent a good amount of time checking for coupons to get free shipping or see what's the price point to get the shipping taken care off.

I was able to contact Honda Philippines earlier today and the new badges have just been released 3 days ago. My friend that was coming back soon might not be able to take it since it will take awhile to deliver. I still ordered a set there too just in case.

I'll probably just end up selling it when it does arrive.

OP
OP
slothy

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I even spent a good amount of time checking for coupons to get free shipping or see what's the price point to get the shipping taken care off.

I was able to contact Honda Philippines earlier today and the new badges have just been released 3 days ago. My friend that was coming back soon might not be able to take it since it will take awhile to deliver. I still ordered a set there too just in case.

I'll probably just end up selling it when it does arrive.[/QUOTE]

I called ICB two days ago and they said their shipment was coming in yesterday morning. It'll get here eventually, they're good guys. But if an order hasn't shipped yet, don't freaking tell the customer the order has shipped! Jeez, lol.

Last edited:

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For a moment there I thought you were encouraging people to buy a badge that says "Type R" to put on their cars. Ha

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Shipping is trash. Ordered a simple plate frame with First Class Priority Shipping little over a month ago. Still hasn't shown up and I issued a chargeback with my card. Something from China, I can understand delays for months, but for First Class from USPS. Give me a break.

OP
OP
slothy

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Shipping is trash. Ordered a simple plate frame with First Class Priority Shipping little over a month ago. Still hasn't shown up and I issued a chargeback with my card. Something from China, I can understand delays for months, but for First Class from USPS. Give me a break.
Have you tried calling them about it? I just called again today and they had an issue with only receiving parts of their bulk order of the badges. So as they went through the queue of who ordered them, they were running out. Told me mine would go out today 100%.

Newflyer3

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Have you tried calling them about it? I just called again today and they had an issue with only receiving parts of their bulk order of the badges. So as they went through the queue of who ordered them, they were running out. Told me mine would go out today 100%.
I live in Canada so I'd rather not drop money on a Long Distance Call that might or might not work. I emailed them ages ago but no response from their general info email address.
Sponsored