SamSmith98

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic fk7
Country flag
I've been looking at getting a new exhaust for my fk7, but everything seems to be either in America or only compatible with the fk8. If anyone could point me in the right direction it'd be greatly appreciated?
Sponsored

Hondanickx

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic hatch , 2018 civic sedan 1.5T
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think the greddy supreme would be better then.It's the cheapest i can find at around 1000euro .All4honda and Honda performances both sell and ship this echaust in europe afaik
Greddy supreme
greddy supreme 2

OP
OP

SamSmith98

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic fk7
Country flag
I think the greddy supreme would be better then.It's the cheapest i can find at around 1000euro .All4honda and Honda performances both sell and ship this echaust in europe afaik
Greddy supreme
greddy supreme 2
I quite like the greddy one actually and it's more like the price I'm looking for. I'll have keep these guys in mind when on my next payday?

CIVICUK

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic sport hatch 1.5 turbo manual.
Country flag
I quite like the greddy one actually and it's more like the price I'm looking for. I'll have keep these guys in mind when on my next payday?
Sam smith i have a greddy SP for the fk7 for sale if you are still needing one?

UniiqueTwiisT

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R GT 2019
Country flag
I've been looking at getting a new exhaust for my fk7, but everything seems to be either in America or only compatible with the fk8. If anyone could point me in the right direction it'd be greatly appreciated?
Did you ever end up buying an exhaust? I am also from the UK and looking at buying a catback exhaust for my FK7 but I'm unsure whether any of them will fit.

CIVICUK

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic sport hatch 1.5 turbo manual.
Country flag
Did you ever end up buying an exhaust? I am also from the UK and looking at buying a catback exhaust for my FK7 but I'm unsure whether any of them will fit.
All US made or Japanese catbacks fit the uk fk7 dude. I owned a greddy sp and now run an ark exhaust / custom modified (bigger tips and no mid silencer)

vtecr

First Name
FK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 GT-Spec Daily, EP3 Type-R, EP1 Project, EU7 Beater (+ others I care less about...)
Country flag
Keep in mind that if you don't have a centre exhaust already then you may not have the aperture in the bumper/diffuser for it so you'll need to get that too.
Sponsored