Bromar

First Name
omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda civic 2018 hatchback ex
Country flag
Hey guys I'm new to this and wondering what tire size would you recommend for this. I'm all stock and want them to be some what flush. Thanks appreciate the help
Honda Civic 10th gen Fitment Industry: 10th Gen Wheel Guide Screenshot_20201127-003637_Chrome

OP
OP
jayy_swish

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Hey guys I'm new to this and wondering what tire size would you recommend for this. I'm all stock and want them to be some what flush. Thanks appreciate the help
Screenshot_20201127-003637_Chrome.jpg
If you are looking to keep a similar to stock wheel with a low error % on the speedo: 265/35r18. Anything from 255-285 width will be fine

Bromar

First Name
omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
If you are looking to keep a similar to stock wheel with a low error % on the speedo: 265/35r18. Anything from 255-285 width will be fine
Would you recommend performance or all weather tires. I'm from the LA area

OP
OP
jayy_swish

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Would you recommend performance or all weather tires. I'm from the LA area
Iā€™m in LA also, I run summer tires year around. Just canā€™t go up to the mountains with your car. They arenā€™t good for anything under 40Ā°. Thatā€™s why I kept my stock wheels and tires since they have the Conti. all seasons on them if Iā€™m ever in need of them. Currently I have on Firestone Indy 500ā€™s, amazing budget friendly summer tires. If you want one of the best summer tires in its class then look at some Michelin PS4S

Bromar

First Name
omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Iā€™m in LA also, I run summer tires year around. Just canā€™t go up to the mountains with your car. They arenā€™t good for anything under 40Ā°. Thatā€™s why I kept my stock wheels and tires since they have the Conti. all seasons on them if Iā€™m ever in need of them. Currently I have on Firestone Indy 500ā€™s, amazing budget friendly summer tires. If you want one of the best summer tires in its class then look at some Michelin PS4S
Hey man I ended up getting my new wheel setup and they also recommended 265/35r18. Put them on and they look great!! However i noticed rubbing in bad roads and dips . What would you recommend to fix the problem? Roll my fenders? Lift the car ?

OP
OP
jayy_swish

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hey man I ended up getting my new wheel setup and they also recommended 265/35r18. Put them on and they look great!! However i noticed rubbing in bad roads and dips . What would you recommend to fix the problem? Roll my fenders? Lift the car ?
Your options are get new wheel and tire set up with a less offset, add camber, if your on coils lift the car slightly or adjust the dampening, if on lowering springs you can roll the fenders. If itā€™s on occasion and doesnā€™t happen often, Iā€™d just as some camber, if you have none already. If you have noticeable camber already then Iā€™d look into rolling your fenders

RetroRacer1980

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Civic Sport Sedan(sold)ā€™12 Camaro SS/RS ā€˜23WRX
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I have a quick fitment question. I just installed Eibach Pro Kit springs on my 2020 sport sedan 6MT. Iā€™m going to order a set of new wheels to replace the stock 18x8 +50 sport wheels.
Id like a good stance without having to roll fenders. I was thinking about an 18x8.5 +35 with a 245/40/18 tire or would I need a 245/35/18 to not rub?
I would go 9 inches wide but Iā€™m not a fan of stretched tires and heard 8.5 is a nice flush look.
What wheel/tire size would you suggest with an Eibach Pro Kit drop? Thanks in advance!

AudiuX

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag

I see a lot of new 10th gen owners or first time aftermarket wheel buyers asking questions about what fits, what tires to run, and what offset to look for. Well, Fitment Industries recently put out a guide on wheel Fitment for the 10th Gen Civic that I feel will help A LOT of people out. So highly recommend checking the video out if you are stumped or confused on what to get or look for when looking at aftermarket wheels.

If you do not know about Fitment Industries, I highly recommend looking them up. They are an aftermarket parts website that is mostly know for selling wheels and tires, but sell other components as well. Theyā€™re amazing and I have never had any issues with them. The best thing about their website is the photo library. So a lot of their customers post pictures of their cars running a variety of wheels, seriously there is a ton of photos of cars with different wheels and tires and it will tell you their wheel set up, tire set up, stock/lowering springs/coil over suspension set up. Literally everything so that you can get your wheel, tire, and suspension dialed to the way you hope/imagine it. Itā€™s a great resource even if you donā€™t know what wheel you want or which direction you want to go. Highly recommend checking them out.

Feel free to drop a question also, Iā€™d be glad to assist as best I could if you still need assistance.
Some important information that I believe should be shared when shopping for wheels:

- you will need Conical Lug nuts (used to center the wheel); Sedan, Coupe, Hatchback M12x1.5, Type R: M14x1.5
- Hub rings (not required but assist in centering the wheel)
- wheel needs a center bore size of 64.1mm or bigger
- 5x114.3 bolt pattern (Type R: 5x120)
Im looking at getting Regamasters for my Si Coupe but figured i would post around to see if anyone might see any issues that i am overlooking. The research ive done shows that they will fit no problem but just in case.

The wheels im looking at are 18x8.5 +38.
I dont think these will poke quite as much as i would like, so i am leaning towards some 5-10mm spacers as well.
I'll continue using my stock tires until they wear out and then considering some Proxes, stock tires are 235 40 18.
I will be getting the Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs which will lower front and back about 0.9"-1".

Something i am a little worried about is pad area, since there isnt much information out there on how much brake pad area ill need for my car. The wheels have 46mm of pad area and say they work with certain Brembo and Spoon brakes for certain cars but nothing specific about the stock brakes of an Si Coupe of course. I would hate to get $3000 wheels and not be able to use them because they dont fit with my brakes.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can look over this setup and help confirm my fit!

OP
OP
jayy_swish

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Im looking at getting Regamasters for my Si Coupe but figured i would post around to see if anyone might see any issues that i am overlooking. The research ive done shows that they will fit no problem but just in case.

The wheels im looking at are 18x8.5 +38.
I dont think these will poke quite as much as i would like, so i am leaning towards some 5-10mm spacers as well.
I'll continue using my stock tires until they wear out and then considering some Proxes, stock tires are 235 40 18.
I will be getting the Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs which will lower front and back about 0.9"-1".

Something i am a little worried about is pad area, since there isnt much information out there on how much brake pad area ill need for my car. The wheels have 46mm of pad area and say they work with certain Brembo and Spoon brakes for certain cars but nothing specific about the stock brakes of an Si Coupe of course. I would hate to get $3000 wheels and not be able to use them because they dont fit with my brakes.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can look over this setup and help confirm my fit!
You should have no issues especially running spacers. Stock Honda brake calipers are small. Especially since the wheel is designed to clear certain brembo calipers should give you enough confidence that these would clear stock Honda calipers

dave.landstone

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic LX 6MT:
Country flag
Summer tires make the car look aggressive, but obviously if you canā€™t run them then your out of luck lol. But 245/40 is fine Iā€™d look into Michelin PS4ā€™s for summer tires or Michelin PS A/S. Both have a semi-similar aggressive tread pattern. I have 255/35 since I like the low profile tire look
you guys run fender flares ?
Sponsored