Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Absolutely mate, it shouldnt be like that at all on brand new set of wheels / rubber. You payed good money for it Iam sure, and should be compensated for it. Just sayin that rubber damage is in my book minor and I would keep it a spare for sure.
I appreciate you!

Well if Fitment can’t cancel the tire they ordered for me, it looks like I’d have two spares around the house ?. I’m not asking for a full refund, maybe partial compensation if that’s too much to ask? The whole headache of trying to figure out the cause was just such an unwelcoming experience especially if these are meant to keep you on the road. Haha
Sponsored

Ronny2019

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Coupe
Country flag
Well i just got my wheels and tires from them and 2 of the wheels were chipped lioke really come on. I have heard this happends a lot

Honda Civic 10th gen Fitment Industries Experience? tempImagebNRPX4

Honda Civic 10th gen Fitment Industries Experience? tempImageYf0TA

Honda Civic 10th gen Fitment Industries Experience? tempImagebK3UCr

ebatr24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Well i just got my wheels and tires from them and 2 of the wheels were chipped lioke really come on. I have heard this happends a lot

tempImagebNRPX4.png

tempImageYf0TAp.png

tempImagebK3UCr.png
Cheap wheels = cheap finish

Sure you can ask them to be more careful with the wheels but that could have happened in shipment as well. Companies like AVID skimp on the quality of their finishes so it is not shocking for those chips to happen easily. Id hit em up, everyone I've see have an issue always gets good customer service.

Ronny2019

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Coupe
Country flag
Cheap wheels = cheap finish

Sure you can ask them to be more careful with the wheels but that could have happened in shipment as well. Companies like AVID skimp on the quality of their finishes so it is not shocking for those chips to happen easily. Id hit em up, everyone I've see have an issue always gets good customer service.
True but they way they were wrapped up with no damage to the packaging I believe they left there like that. This is what i get for trying to put cheap wheels on my girls car. I sent them a video of the issues i hope they can take help.
Sponsored