ClankyGraph

First Name
Tevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 honda civic LX manual
Country flag
If you want to dial in camber at the front you'll probably need both an adjustable top hat and the ball joints. BJs give about 1.5 degree and you should be able to get the rest with the top hats. I'm not sure if your air ride suspension allows for that. If not, Wunderladen racing has strut locks that allow you to add about 0.5 degrees of camber while making sure your struts don't move since the strut mounting holes are slotted. I'd like to see pics of those wheels on your car but you may have to leave it riding high until you swap them out if you must run them. They may also hit the front and back of the fenders when you turn if it's that bad. Skinnier tires will help but running them on the street if it's your daily you'll wreck them pretty fast. If it's just a week-end driver then it should work. At least you're not trying to go -10 or 15 degree demon camber garbage. You have the right to like what you want, it ain't because others don't like it that you shouldn't do it. To each his own.
Based on getting shit on here the post. They're not wrong, honestly wish the people i asked about this earlier would've had this honesty when I was looking at wheels. I saw the post with the blue civic and was like that's pretty neat a pretty much copied it. I'm stuck with what I've got for the time being, more pissed off at myself for making poor decisions with it. But my next wheel I'll probably go like 18x8.5 with a +30 or so offset. I'll send you some pics of the most recent I've got I ride relatively low for what I've got and the only issues I ever got are sudden drops, I ride with 55 psi which is 5 lower than half filled. I'll probably get in touch with some people who were on here and try to learn everything I can from them.
Sponsored

Romeoridgee

Honda Dealer Tech.
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SPT 17 EX-T 08 LX 21 CRV 12 Acc 14 328I CONV
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
you can do oem type r front bumper, fenders, and side skirts.

@that_1redcivic

First Name
Milly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (CVT)
Country flag
Based on getting shit on here the post. They're not wrong, honestly wish the people i asked about this earlier would've had this honesty when I was looking at wheels. I saw the post with the blue civic and was like that's pretty neat a pretty much copied it. I'm stuck with what I've got for the time being, more pissed off at myself for making poor decisions with it. But my next wheel I'll probably go like 18x8.5 with a +30 or so offset. I'll send you some pics of the most recent I've got I ride relatively low for what I've got and the only issues I ever got are sudden drops, I ride with 55 psi which is 5 lower than half filled. I'll probably get in touch with some people who were on here and try to learn everything I can from them.
18x9.5 +40 best. fitment. you'll be tucking great, you will rub some paint off the front fenders but trust me check out my instagram I ride static this way if your on air-ride even better.

OP
OP
ClankyGraph

ClankyGraph

First Name
Tevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 honda civic LX manual
Country flag
18x9.5 +40 best. fitment. you'll be tucking great, you will rub some paint off the front fenders but trust me check out my instagram I ride static this way if your on air-ride even better.
Insta same as here?

@that_1redcivic

First Name
Milly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (CVT)
Country flag

xmercyrisingx

First Name
Mercy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic lx 2.0 K20c2
Country flag
i had bought some 18x9.5 +15 wheels off fitment with air ride suspension. Ive come into a small issue of rubbing on the front fenders. What can i do or what do i need to get to help with it not or eliminate the rubbing all together. I have 2018 civic LX non type r and not an si.
Why would you do that ? +15 is crazy +38 is perfect
Sponsored