Fitment for the 10th Gen Si?

markie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2020
Country flag
Wow that car looks badass. Does it give you any rubbing issues?
Nah, no rubbing. My ride is a bit stiffer now since I upgraded to swift springs. I actually went a little bit lower, but I haven’t had time to take pictures yet.
Sponsored

OP
OP

BMP99SI

First Name
Bairon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si 2-Door Coupe
Country flag
Nah, no rubbing. My ride is a bit stiffer now since I upgraded to swift springs. I actually went a little bit lower, but I haven’t had time to take pictures yet.
Nice, I might go with d2 springs. What dimensions did you use for your wheels.

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for the answer. Were the spacers and arms necessary to avoid rubbing for the fitment or was it an optional buy?
I got spacers because I wanted a more aggressive and lip to fender look. The arms were necessary because of D2 lowering springs, since it was such a big drop the arms were needed for me to get aligned properly (and also have aggressive fitment in the back)

OP
OP

BMP99SI

First Name
Bairon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I got spacers because I wanted a more aggressive and lip to fender look. The arms were necessary because of D2 lowering springs, since it was such a big drop the arms were needed for me to get aligned properly (and also have aggressive fitment in the back)
Oh I see
Oh I see, I already ordered my D2 springs. I’ve seen some cars that didn’t get anything else like the arms and spacers you mentioned. Would you recommend I get the arms as well?

OP
OP

BMP99SI

First Name
Bairon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
18x9.5 +35

here’s a pic with me on d2 with the same wheels.

6AE45C36-812E-4C97-BDDF-325A3A887CD5.jpeg
Damn that looks really good, great wheel choice too. Are you on stock tires as well?

vandalSI

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic Si sedan
Country flag
I’m planning to get a 18x9.5 +38mm offset Gramlights 57DR to replace my 18x8.5 +44mm offset SSR GTX01. My current tire is 245/40, should have picked 35 profile instead for less weight as well. I might also save up for a 255/35 if I get the Gramlights.
that's the size i went with for the 57dr. with a 255/35 tire. fitment is nice and no rub.
lowered on skunk2 springs.

OP
OP

BMP99SI

First Name
Bairon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks man, I got Advan Racing RZII on with stock tires.
Nice, another question, are you only on springs or did you also install spacers and arms like the other user mentioned?

markie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2020
Country flag
Nice, another question, are you only on springs or did you also install spacers and arms like the other user mentioned?
I’m on BC Coilovers now lol. I never installed spacers or control arms.

I wouldn’t recommend spacers for this wheel setup unless you really want a stiff ride OR you pull your fenders.

OP
OP

BMP99SI

First Name
Bairon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I’m on BC Coilovers now lol. I never installed spacers or control arms.

I wouldn’t recommend spacers for this wheel setup unless you really want a stiff ride OR you pull your fenders.
Oh lol, I already ordered D2 springs and I don’t play on using spacers or arms at the moment. Would you still recommend me those springs with the same wheel dimensions? Stock tires as well

markie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2020
Country flag
Oh lol, I already ordered D2 springs and I don’t play on using spacers or arms at the moment. Would you still recommend me those springs with the same wheel dimensions? Stock tires as well
Yeah it’ll be fine, I didn’t have any issues. I only went to Coilovers for a longer term with my shocks and a shorter ride.

OP
OP

BMP99SI

First Name
Bairon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yeah it’ll be fine, I didn’t have any issues. I only went to Coilovers for a longer term with my shocks and a shorter ride.
Ok i see, I’ll use your advice and get the same dimensions for the wheels I’m getting because the ones you got look awesome but are really pricey lol. Do you have an exhaust by the way?

markie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2020
Country flag
Ok i see, I’ll use your advice and get the same dimensions for the wheels I’m getting because the ones you got look awesome but are really pricey lol. Do you have an exhaust by the way?
I have AWE track exhaust. If you want decent wheels, I’d recommend Enkei or Cosmis. If not, get them local.

OP
OP

BMP99SI

First Name
Bairon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I have AWE track exhaust. If you want decent wheels, I’d recommend Enkei or Cosmis. If not, get them local.
Yeah I’m planning on getting the Enkei PF01’s. That’s a good exhaust choice, I’m looking into getting the MAPerformance Street exhaust, I’m not sure if this has ever been a problem for anyone but will the lowering cause any scraping on the bottom, specifically the exhaust area? Where I work it has to do with a slightly uneven ground. I’m scared I might scrape too much since the d2 drop about 2 inches. Have you ever had a problem like that?
Sponsored