First they had to replace my engine, now...

Are you afraid of somebody hitting your car within the first six months?

• Yes

Votes: 36 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 33.3%

• Total voters

lmoore1436

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX BNP
I'm in NOVA too and today a guy drove directly across my path and get this...he was READING A BOOK!!! He had the book in his left hand and the steering wheel in his right hand! UNBELIEVABLE. Fortunately, I was driving slowly (it was a parking lot) and was able to hit the brakes, the dummy just looked at me and shrugged. I think we have over the legal limit of idiots per capita.
ABSOLUTELY!!! Everyone in the dmv area either drives crazy fast and aggressive, or is just absent-minded as soon as they get behind the wheel. Fix it Jesus! :drive::bow:
Sponsored

OP
OP
kperalta

kperalta

AluminiumCivic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Oh yeah, all beautiful like it never happened!
Aw man, yours is much worse than mine! Mines only gone for a week, and that's only because of paint. Everything is basically getting replaced.

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in NOVA too and today a guy drove directly across my path and get this...he was READING A BOOK!!! He had the book in his left hand and the steering wheel in his right hand! UNBELIEVABLE. Fortunately, I was driving slowly (it was a parking lot) and was able to hit the brakes, the dummy just looked at me and shrugged. I think we have over the legal limit of idiots per capita.
Dumbazz:rant:

skittles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport and 2013 370Z sport
Vehicle Showcase
Where would you put the rear dash cam on the coupe, since it has that 3rd brake light in the top middle of the rear window?.. Sorry about your car...Had that happen in my Ram truck. Someone hit me when I was exiting the freeway and didn't yield. People who don't yield is one of my pet peeves..:mad: