M1160

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots of Uber
I'm liking what they did with the lower intakes. Replacing the fog light housing is a plus
Sponsored

hothatchi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Golf Mark5
Not bad. Woulda liked to see it with all the modifications but the wrap, on the factory black color.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda Civic EX-L Sedan
Should have colored the car matte blue like the one from Fast 6! Everything else is flawless! the black grill and spoiler blacked out.. love it!

Hngo25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 honda civic LX
Vehicle Showcase
Our friends at Galpin Auto Sports shared with us details and photos of their custom 2016 Honda Civic sedan build that is currently being displayed in the Galpin Hall of Customs showroom at the 2015 Los Angeles Auto Show.

This new 2016 Civic LX sedan has received a handful of customizations including:
  • Avery SW900 Supreme Gloss Lime Green vinyl wrap (original paint was Crystal Black Pearl)
  • Chrome parts and badges painted black
  • Factory accessory Decklid Spoiler in black
  • 19-inch TSW Bathurst wheels with 235/35-19 tires (no spacers needed)
  • Springs from a 2012 Si

Here are in-build photos of this Galpin Civic along with the finished product:

IMG_7029.jpg
IMG_7040.jpg
IMG_7039.jpg
IMG_7068.jpg
IMG_7069.jpg
IMG_9261.jpg
IMG_7167.JPG

Modified-2016-civic-sedan-Galpin_Hall_of_Customs.jpg
what 2012 si springs did you install? aftermarket ?

Mllcb42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring
I saw it in person at the dealership. Looks like crap. Makes the car look far cheaper and way too boy racer.

xcivicx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 SI coupe in black
Country flag
i saw it there last week and while the color is not for me, i like the basic look. i did not realize at the time that the whole car had been wrapped. so the term ricer is still being used. too many things missing to be called ricer.
oh, and by the by don't buy there, pr1cks still owe me for the trade in that turned into a sale.

Mllcb42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring
i saw it there last week and while the color is not for me, i like the basic look. i did not realize at the time that the whole car had been wrapped. so the term ricer is still being used. too many things missing to be called ricer.
oh, and by the by don't buy there, pr1cks still owe me for the trade in that turned into a sale.
They also have the highest dealer installed extras pack on their cars. They wanted $29.5k on a touring before TTL and wouldn't even counter offer when I offered a more reasonable number. Waste of my time.

danglez44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex
Not a fan of the vinyl wrap but the wheels look good. I give them credit for Macgyver'ing the suspension. :cool:
Coil overs are out for the car. I've recently dropped my car waiting to roll my fenders and I'll be going lower soon

Honda Civic 10th gen First modified 2016 Civic Sedan - by Galpin Auto Sports IMG_3727.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen First modified 2016 Civic Sedan - by Galpin Auto Sports IMG_3729.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen First modified 2016 Civic Sedan - by Galpin Auto Sports IMG_3730.JPG