First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback 2019 Sport Touring
Country flag
Hey all,

So I have a Civic Hatch 2019 Sport Touring model and I really want to mod it so bad but the thing is that I do not want to jump into this without knowing or having a good sense of direction. This would be my first car that I mod and Im just basically asking for all the tips and guides I can get. All I have heard of are the stages that cars are put through but that would be all I do not know what each stage consists of. I do know about parts but not where to begin. All help is appreciated!
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Start with cosmetic mods to customize things to your liking a bit. Smoked side markers are a nice little appearance upgrade. For more power, a tune will give you the most for your money. A nice little first handling upgrade is a larger rear sway bar. Better tires will make a huge difference too.

Check out the member showcases (garages) here for ideas.

MutatedMango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Si FC3
Country flag
I would start with small things that don't require too much knowledge and research like cosmetic stuff such as a front splitter, tinted windows, some sort of spoiler etc. Next I would look into getting lowering springs or coilovers and then new wheels and tires to go along with them. After that you could do some stuff to the exhaust and then after that I would start looking into stuff with the engine bc that definitely takes a bit more research than the rest of the stuff listed above.

Have fun with your car and don't care too much about what other people will think about what you do to it! Welcome to the CivicX gang btw

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ever since I heard this slogan...

Power is nothing without control.

I started with Suspension, Wheels & Tires are combination. I can't really say Brakes because OEM works and you can't exactly sell them.

Not only it improves the handling but also the looks. Just don't upgrade the wheels without lowering first. It's not right. LOL

midnightcivic

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SGP EX
Country flag
Welcome, you've come to the right spot, start by heading to every forum under technical and start reading. This is what everybody should do, and make a list of things that you like and start from there...ask questions if you cant find the answer

OP
OP
ollidotcom

ollidotcom

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback 2019 Sport Touring
Country flag
Yo guys thanks for all the replies I really do appreciate the help! I just found CivicX and Im glad I did you guys are awsome!

NonyaBisness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
when modding the performance of a car start by thinking what level of performance you will ultimately want, then start from the ground (quite litteraly) and build up from there, wheels/tires first, then brakes, then suspension, now you are ready for performance additions, you now build your transmission to handle the power you plan, then build your motor last. outside of this you can do exhaust, sound system, interior and visual mods at any point along the way.
Sponsored