First mod you did on your CTR?

batman900

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type-R 2020 4Runner 2019 Camry 2011 Accord
Country flag
Rally armor rock / mud / splash guards (whatever you wanna call them.) We have just as much gravel in small town Oklahoma as we do concrete and it sounds just awful with these sticky tires, they pick up everything!
Sponsored

FifStreet

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 PMM Civic Type R '07 MR Fit Sport (RIP)
Country flag
First mod: rubber floor mats. (husky)

First (and only) mod that had anything to do with performance: PRL intake

OP
OP
Newcivwhodis

Newcivwhodis

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R Boost blue
Country flag
First mod: rubber floor mats. (husky)

First (and only) mod that had anything to do with performance: PRL intake
Why only mod? I have a full list of things I wanna add haha!

Groundcontrol

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PMM CTR
Country flag
Swapped the stock lug nuts for black ones with locks that are an option in Europe. The chrome was bugging my OCD on the black wheels.

LSUFANDAN

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sonic Grey Civic Type R
Country flag
Expel PFF full front of car, MaxPider 3d floormats, rally armor mud flaps in that order. I have clear with white led unity performance side markers on back order until May.

Not sure what to do next. Summer in Louisiana is pretty hot. Was thinking a PRL intercooler might be a good option. Im hesitant to do that for warranty issues. Same with any other big mod(hondata, down pipe, exhaust, etc....). I really like how the car looks with lowering springs. Even 1 inch drop looks a lot nicer in my opinion. Im not going to track the car so im not really concerned about how the springs would mess with performance. I also really like the look of the car on lowering springs with Titan T-S5's in satin titanium. When I burn through my factory tires i'll probably do that spring wheel combo even though it will void out my suspension warranty. I will eventually get hondata and other bolt ons. I think I went a full two years after i bought my WRX Sti before I pulled the trigger and started changing parts(cobb accessport, downpipe, exhuast, intake). So far im pretty happy with the Type R stock. Eventually i'll want a little more power to juice things up.

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Rally armor rock / mud / splash guards (whatever you wanna call them.) We have just as much gravel in small town Oklahoma as we do concrete and it sounds just awful with these sticky tires, they pick up everything!
where at in Oklahoma?

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Swapped out with the ugly orange side marker.
what side markers did you go with? plus do any side markers fit the type R because i just bought mine the other day and wished i took my smoked markers off my hatchback sport i traded in

frtorres87

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Smoked side markers and tint

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag
Expel PFF full front of car, MaxPider 3d floormats, rally armor mud flaps in that order. I have clear with white led unity performance side markers on back order until May.

Not sure what to do next. Summer in Louisiana is pretty hot. Was thinking a PRL intercooler might be a good option. Im hesitant to do that for warranty issues. Same with any other big mod(hondata, down pipe, exhaust, etc....). I really like how the car looks with lowering springs. Even 1 inch drop looks a lot nicer in my opinion. Im not going to track the car so im not really concerned about how the springs would mess with performance. I also really like the look of the car on lowering springs with Titan T-S5's in satin titanium. When I burn through my factory tires i'll probably do that spring wheel combo even though it will void out my suspension warranty. I will eventually get hondata and other bolt ons. I think I went a full two years after i bought my WRX Sti before I pulled the trigger and started changing parts(cobb accessport, downpipe, exhuast, intake). So far im pretty happy with the Type R stock. Eventually i'll want a little more power to juice things up.
Keep in mind you can install our intercooler without a tune/engine management! Worst part about that is removing your bumper to install/remove the intercooler if you were to take it back to the dealership for anything. Also, our High Volume and Stage 1 intake system can both be installed without an engine management system on the vehicle. Both of the intakes can be uninstalled and reverted back to factory fairly quickly if need be :)

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
Keep in mind you can install our intercooler without a tune/engine management! Worst part about that is removing your bumper to install/remove the intercooler if you were to take it back to the dealership for anything. Also, our High Volume and Stage 1 intake system can both be installed without an engine management system on the vehicle. Both of the intakes can be uninstalled and reverted back to factory fairly quickly if need be :)
I think Tougue Tuning was able to install the intercooler without removing the front bumper, it was a bit of a tight squeeze though. Though their method would require a lift for sure.

PRL Motorsports

Premium Performance Products
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
prlmotorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2016 Civic EX-T, 2018 Type R
Country flag