jpetrie0728

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FB2
Here's another color, Aegean blue? Can't wait to see what the hatchback/5 door looks like.

Honda Civic 10th gen First look at Aegean Blue 2016 Civic aegeanblue-civic
Sponsored

C Note

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
--
Anyone know where they are doing these media drives? Someone must be able to sneak some video doesn't look like a closed course area.

Viet_Racer

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Civic EM1
Country flag
Anyone know where they are doing these media drives? Someone must be able to sneak some video doesn't look like a closed course area.
I know some of the press drives are taking place in Detroit. But this is definitely not Detroit. Looks like mountain roads in LA.

This might be my favorite color yet. I'd like to see how it looks without a photo filter.

CaptK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru XV Crosstek
Nice pic. That angle shows how aggressive the front bumper is. The fin design of the side air intakes reminds me of the BMW Z4 M Sport package which is just beautiful.

Honda Civic 10th gen First look at Aegean Blue 2016 Civic Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 5.56.45 PM

Fg4Marko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP FK8, 2019 Touring PWP Coupe
Country flag
From that photo id imagine it to be somewhere outside of Malibu, from the videos ive seen on YouTube on the Drive channel but i could be wrong lol

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wow, i like the Aegean blue... isn't this offered on the current Fit? It'll be interesting to see the cosmic blue (which originally i thought would be similar to the atomic blue they had on the 8th gen) but the color palette that leaked looks like the cosmic blue is a super dark blue (almost purplish, which is odd considering the burgundy night is purple).

So far only the gray color has been slightly underwhelming to me. I feel like it's too close to the color of the plastic panels and dulls the looks of the car slightly.

Still holding onto my love for the WOT.

10thG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Wow, i like the Aegean blue... isn't this offered on the current Fit? It'll be interesting to see the cosmic blue (which originally i thought would be similar to the atomic blue they had on the 8th gen) but the color palette that leaked looks like the cosmic blue is a super dark blue (almost purplish, which is odd considering the burgundy night is purple).

So far only the gray color has been slightly underwhelming to me. I feel like it's too close to the color of the plastic panels and dulls the looks of the car slightly.

Still holding onto my love for the WOT.
Gray and silver are both underwhelming to me. Don't know why they chose those two colors for the LA and Detroit reveals. Red, white or blue would have been so much better looking.

But Aegean Blue is a stunning! Can't tell from that picture but you can on this Fit.

Honda Civic 10th gen First look at Aegean Blue 2016 Civic aegeanblue-civic

AndreaCristiano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze 2LT RS
Very very nice. It will be difficult to pick in the end although rallye red is still the front runner for me

benjaminh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Accord EX Orchid
Even the base model looks like like a much higher end car than the current version.

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Never had a blue car. How is this for showing dirt and paint swirls?
Sponsored