First look at 2016 Civic sedan bodykit (underbody spoilers)

jdewd250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean blue EX hatch has joined my 2016 Civic EX sedan
Country flag
The side skirt looks awesome.

The front bumper add-on 'cheeks' looks pretty good at this angle but I'd like to see a straight on front shot of the car. Hope it's well integrated with the car's lines, or it might look like this.

Honda Civic 10th gen First look at 2016 Civic sedan bodykit (underbody spoilers) chipmunk-with-full-cheeks-peggy-collins

Totally!!

I was thinking about them, I don't think so now.

Just not for me.

RSXer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 RSX
Seeing this picture I can't believe I'm looking at a Civic (and a sedan!). It's clear only a few subtle modifications are going to go a long way with this car. No need for cheesy pep boy tacked on parts and a huge wing to make it look "sporty" and thank goodness for that.

AndreaCristiano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze 2LT RS
I like it alot and may consider it especially if I go ex-t and not Si

Tegster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Integra (Tafetta White)
The side skirt looks awesome.

The front bumper add-on 'cheeks' looks pretty good at this angle but I'd like to see a straight on front shot of the car. Hope it's well integrated with the car's lines, or it might look like this.

Honda Civic 10th gen First look at 2016 Civic sedan bodykit (underbody spoilers) chipmunk-with-full-cheeks-peggy-collins
That's sorta the point is to make you take notice at the extra body part that's been added on so it looks sportier. I think it should look good from the front angle and make the car look even wider than it already is. Looks good on the Modern Steel color in the pic because add-on parts like these almost always look better in dark colors and not as great on lighter colors because it's more noticeable that it's a tack-on part on brighter colors.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Prelude Si
Country flag
The front bumper pieces are obviously stick-ons. They should have called it good with some under bumper chin splitters. The sides are OK, just. The wheels look like crap. Like some kind of no name wheel you'd find at a used tire stand in the ghetto....

RSXer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 RSX
Will these parts be sold individually or only packaged as a kit? I like the side skirts but can do without the rest.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Prelude Si
Country flag
Will these parts be sold individually or only packaged as a kit? I like the side skirts but can do without the rest.
Usually you can get the pieces separately. Pieces are sold separately to support cars that need repair
Sponsored