[FIRST LOOK] ACURA RLX at Honda

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Maybe so BUT, Honda probably won't do that. They don't want to ruin their value oriented reputation as selling affordable, reliable vehicles. Even more so now that they are finally showing signs of including more tech and better chassis and engines. Anything is possible but I'd rather see Acura dissolve than combining with Honda.
Like i said, i have little to no love for Acura, but i'd hate to see the NSX completely disappear. If they dissolved acura i'd like to see the NSX live on as a honda model... the rest of the acura lineup could effectively (or already has been) replaced by the Elite and Touring honda models. And not having Acura acting as a glass ceiling would allow for Honda to up its game on a few models, potentially offering something like "Grand Touring" versions of Accord, CRV, Civic, etc that would more than replace the pseudo luxury gap left by acura.
Sponsored

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Let's not sound like Mazda now lol.
Haha, i've got way more love for Mazda than i do Acura. I suppose for the sake on NOT sounding like mazda they could forgo the "Grand Touring" name and stick with the "Elite" name they use on the pilot/odyssey as a step up from the touring models. lol.