First dealership to offer Hondata reflash!

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
If you're in the Marion, IL area be sure to stop by Ike Honda! They are now an authorized #Hondata dealer offering a reflash. For more info give them a call or stop by their location.
Honda Civic 10th gen First dealership to offer Hondata reflash! upload_2017-10-19_19-38-50
Sponsored

Legato

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
So what is this like “hey come by for a new tune with more horsepower and more psi for turbo for a low low price of $199+tax” or?

OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
I'm not sure. You will need to call the dealership and ask.

Legato

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
I checked a local tuners website here who’s apparently a Hondata dealer, and it’s $350 for a reflash or a new tune. Doesn’t specificy at all if it’s $350 per tune/flash or if it’s a one time payment to get it tuned/flash and you can just switch whenever you feel like.

Might as well just spend money on your own hondata / Ktuner and just do it yourself at home.

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe
Definitely sounds like a waste of money, and doesn’t sound reliable at all. I would go with Ktuner.

OP
OP

dc2turbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic,teg
Country flag
Definitely sounds like a waste of money, and doesn’t sound reliable at all. I would go with Ktuner.
How is it not reliable. People have been running this basemap since it first came out. Going with Ktuner is no difference cause it's still a basemap.

$350 for 25-30TQ gain is not a waste of money. You will not get that with a intake , downpipe or exhaust. This is a great option for someone that doesn't want to do the install themself or might not have the computer knowledge on how to flash/tune a car.

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe
How is it not reliable. People have been running this basemap since it first came out. Going with Ktuner is no difference cause it's still a basemap.

$350 for 25-30TQ gain is not a waste of money. You will not get that with a intake , downpipe or exhaust. This is a great option for someone that doesn't want to do the install themself or might not have the computer knowledge on how to flash/tune a car.
I should have said having a dealer do it doesn’t sound reliable. I’d rather buy Ktuner and just flash and go. May cost more but I rather do it right the first time. Ktuner even has install videos, so no excuse for not knowing how to do it. But yes you are right, some may not have a laptop, but still that’s my opinion. I don’t like people touching my cars, specially the ecu mapping, unless they know what they are doing.

Last edited:

Hondata

Hondata
Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hondata.com
Vehicle(s)
23' Type R,22' Civic Si,18' Accord 2.0T,17' FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Having a Honda dealer install the Hondata reflash is very reliable. They update Honda ECUs every day as part of their job. FlashPro Manager is also easier to use than the Honda shop software. This the process that the Honda dealers and Hondata customers use to select and upload a calibration:

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
Having a Honda dealer install the Hondata reflash is very reliable. They update Honda ECUs every day as part of their job. FlashPro Manager is also easier to use than the Honda shop software. This the process that the Honda dealers and Hondata customers use to select and upload a calibration:
Does the dealer reflash still void the warranty?