First CTR Limited Edition on Track in Germany

CTR1633FK2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R Fk2 + Civic Type R Fk8
Country flag
He did the same with the normal edition FK8 and with the NSX. He knows the track very well.
Sponsored

TypeSiR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Civic, Fit, MX-5, CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Beautiful driving. Look at all the respect from other drivers. Unfortunately, it’s just too quiet for one biker to even notice its existence.

dwag0588

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR, 2014 Mazda CX-5, 2006 NC Miata, 2018 Silverado 5.3 (work)
Country flag
No radio!
No AC either. The euro version is a bit more hardcore than what we get here. I’d also argue that their climate makes the lack of AC more approachable than for most of the US.

goodvibes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R CBP
Country flag
No AC either. The euro version is a bit more hardcore than what we get here. I’d also argue that their climate makes the lack of AC more approachable than for most of the US.
Facts.

Zavage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic EJ6, FC1, Accord CU1
Country flag
Don't forget about the less use of insulation mats and some lightweight components.

OP
OP
Ben934

Ben934

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR, A6, ST
Country flag
But why?

I don't buy a Car without AC and Ru. This 25kg does what, better Trackperformance, Not by Hobbyracer without Raceambitions.

I warnt a better cooling for the engine a bonnet with ventilation ducts for better heat dissipation. A possibility to adjust the camber properly and such details. The color is great and the forged wheels have something, but here too you could have gone to 18/19 ", lighter, better performance ... then I would certainly have bought one. And Special Michelin Cup2, extra designt for Type R ??

Gansan

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 NSX, 2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Back when I was a lot younger, I had a 1997 Integra Type R with no AC. That first year it was a dealer installed option. I tracked it regularly in the CA desert heat. I remember one summer when driving to Las Vegas Motor Speedway I had to keep pouring water on the front of my shirt to try to keep cool. ?

CTR1633FK2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Back when I was a lot younger, I had a 1997 Integra Type R with no AC. That first year it was a dealer installed option. I tracked it regularly in the CA desert heat. I remember one summer when driving to Las Vegas Motor Speedway I had to keep pouring water on the front of my shirt to try to keep cool. ?
I used to have a DC2 without A/C and removed P/S. On the track it was a bit too hot.
Real Type Rs don't have A/C and radio, that was the original philosophy. Removing A/C helps eliminating understeer a lot.

CTR1633FK2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
But why?

I don't buy a Car without AC and Ru. This 25kg does what, better Trackperformance, Not by Hobbyracer without Raceambitions.

I warnt a better cooling for the engine a bonnet with ventilation ducts for better heat dissipation. A possibility to adjust the camber properly and such details. The color is great and the forged wheels have something, but here too you could have gone to 18/19 ", lighter, better performance ... then I would certainly have bought one. And Special Michelin Cup2, extra designt for Type R ??
In the video you can see that the LE is less understeered/more oversteered than the normal version. Corner 1 for example. Wheels and tires can be easily swapped. Is it possible that the LE version has -2 deg camber?

OP
OP
Ben934

Ben934

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR, A6, ST
Country flag
we don't know if the tires would be nice and warm. the first left entrance to Hatzenbach is a very sharp curve, which is easy to provoke understeer.

2 ° series would be good, we don't know that yet, or is there detailed information?

CTR1633FK2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I am thinking about buying one just to find out the difference. I own a FK2 now.

Negitoro7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Winter beater currently
Country flag
My first car was a Civic CX hatchback with no AC. After many summers, I vowed never again to have a car without it. All that sweat absorbed into the cloth seats made for a darn stinky interior....
Sponsored