Status
Not open for further replies.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
I just came back from Fort Worth Honda and we were all talking about Cosmic Blue. One manager thinks the color is similar to the Blue Sapphire on the Pilot but this photo seems darker. I drove an EX tonight and I am impressed btw.
Wow regular ex was a impressive ride?
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I guess it's a phantom color no more!

Here are some indoor pics from a dealer in Michigan of an LX. Notice how the color looks different in these pics. I guess it's one of those colors you need to see in person.

Honda Civic 10th gen First Cosmic Blue Metallic 2016 Civic Touring photos cosmic-blue-2
Honda Civic 10th gen First Cosmic Blue Metallic 2016 Civic Touring photos cosmic-blue-1

Last edited:

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Here is the first official real pic from Honda!!

Honda Civic 10th gen First Cosmic Blue Metallic 2016 Civic Touring photos Capture.JPG

Ethan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda 3 GT 6 speed
If I was buying one this is the color I'd choose. Every other color is totally bland to me.

mjones5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot, 2004 Honda CRV, 2006 Honda Civic
I am going to write a review but I was impressed with the EX. There was plenty of pickup and the stereo sounded clear and loud when cranked up. I would buy one.
Of course I want the touring.

H_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Si
If I was buying one this is the color I'd choose. Every other color is totally bland to me.
Agreed, look at how different it looks in different pics/lighting. I get bored of colors easy so chameleon color is perfect :)

mjones5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot, 2004 Honda CRV, 2006 Honda Civic
Ok I want the touring....colors - have to have grey interior so either Cosmic Blue, Modern Steel Metallic or Black. Have to see Cosmic blue in person first.
I bet the Modern Steel Metallic will be very popular - they have already been selling look at the forum.

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Reminds me a bit of my royal blue pearl 07 coupe i had. a bit more grayish, but like this color, the RBP changed color in the light...sometimes blue, sometimes purple, sometimes black. It's a nice color, think i still like the aegean blue better.

Emina

Threads
Reaction score
It's definitely a shifty color and probably really hard to photograph. I like the top pic which looks greenish-blue/teal colored but then the other ones look slightly purplish which I don't like.

Any dealers on here seen this color in person and can confirm which one is more accurate?

Slickone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Le Car
Country flag
Looks great outside. Not so good inside. Guess that's the problem with metallic paint.

alphaghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Is300-daily 1993 prelude vtec-my baby
They had this color at the dealership I got my 15 cry from and told me to check it out. It was a touring edition in cosmic blue and the sales person I talked to said it's very sharp and to come check it out. It was sold and gone by the time I got off work.....lol. When I got there another sales person was talking about how prettying weird the color was like it was a dark blue but looked grayish at the same time. It must be a really nice color in person or how the light hits it.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.