Vehicle(s)
g6
Hmm gonna have to see in person. Looks different then anything I have seen

Dackel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Might just be the lighting in that photo, but I wish it was lighter like the photo on the Honda site.

Honda Civic 10th gen First Cosmic Blue Metallic 2016 Civic Touring photos cosmic-blue-2016-civic

nathanzachary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si, 2004 Integra Type-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Agreed. I'm really going to try to see all the colours in person before making a decision. I already know that I don't have any options when it comes to trim level. I couldn't imagine driving anything other than a manual, so that limits me to the LX (that is, until I can replace my JDM 2004 Integra Type-R with the new USDM 2016 Civic Type-R). ;)

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
Agreed. I'm really going to try to see all the colours in person before making a decision. I already know that I don't have any options when it comes to trim level. I couldn't imagine driving anything other than a manual, so that limits me to the LX (that is, until I can replace my JDM 2004 Integra Type-R with the new USDM 2016 Civic Type-R). ;)
Hang in there then. Dont settle unless you have too.

nathanzachary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hang in there then. Dont settle unless you have too.
I'm planning on having both. Trading in my 2013 Civic LX for this new 2016 Civic LX (I like 6-speed better than 5-speed, and the 2.0 over the 1.8 NA). Then buying the 2016 Type-R once it is available. At that point, I'd love to sell my 2004 Integra Type-R, but I'm guessing that nobody will be interested. It's the most fun car that I've ever driven, but I'm thinking that this new CTR will take away the fun of my ITR.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
I'm planning on having both. Trading in my 2013 Civic LX for this new 2016 Civic LX (I like 6-speed better than 5-speed, and the 2.0 over the 1.8 NA). Then buying the 2016 Type-R once it is available. At that point, I'd love to sell my 2004 Integra Type-R, but I'm guessing that nobody will be interested. It's the most fun car that I've ever driven, but I'm thinking that this new CTR will take away the fun of my ITR.
Well darn I wish I could have both too. Ha

nathanzachary

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not loaded or anything like that. My '13 is paid off, so I'm thinking that the '16 won't cost me all that much. The Type-R... well, we'll have to see about pricing. Ever since I started driving the ITR, I've been absolutely enthralled. That being said, if it's priced too high, it won't happen.

Razer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HR-V
Honda colors on the car never match the colors on the site. They look great on the web site and brochure but usually are much, much darker in person. Several of them look identical at night as in they are so dark they just look black. I like this color, but it is too dark for me and will be almost as hard to keep clean as black is. Red, White, or bright Blue for me then!

Mulberry on the HR-V is super dark and some people actually thought they purchased a black car. Kona was almost black on the HR-V. They need to brighten the palette somewhat or look at actual painted cars to chose from and not swatches and or digital examples of the colors.

Golf6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MK6 Golf
OK decided that is my color! I love it thanks for posting this.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
omg where did you find this? :cry::cry::cry: this just made my day lol.. I was going blind preordering cosmic blue without seeing it but now I know I will love it
Wow you ordered a car color you have not seen in person that takes guts

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
This is a big decision for me color wise. I have a black car now and want something different. I like the red. But i want to see steel and silver in person. Before I make a decision I want to make sure I will like it for ten years. That's my goal to keep the car five years after paid off.

mjones5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot, 2004 Honda CRV, 2006 Honda Civic
I just came back from Fort Worth Honda and we were all talking about Cosmic Blue. One manager thinks the color is similar to the Blue Sapphire on the Pilot but this photo seems darker. I drove an EX tonight and I am impressed btw.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.