OP

ThatSlowFc2

First Name
Marcanthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX
For those of you wanting more info... he let me know it was running at a peak 226hp and he paid 3200 including parts and labor.
i know this was all i was curious about, so hopefully this info will satisfy those of you still lurking.
Yesssirrrr
Sponsored

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
Yesssirrrr
That’s all it cost for everything?! That’s not bad at all. I myself don’t have Instagram so if you could post some more updates on your car that would be great. Don’t worry about the haters. There will always be haters and nonbelievers. But there are some of us that really appreciated your posts and information. Good job on going down that unbeaten path

Teknyx

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport 2.0
Country flag
Yesssirrrr
Yeah idc what all these other people say, you are def doing stuff people say you can’t. I would drop that! 226hp! That actually makes sense with what everybody is saying though, cuz with a tune I bet that extra torque is only distributed at higher Rpms??? I want to know the parts and how how how. That’s some legend stuff right there. It’s not a 300hp car but it doesn’t have to be cuz it’s unique a f.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I’m still here don’t have to report to you sir. Seems like your whole theory just made you look more like an asshole than actually stating facts.
If y’all wanna see if “my engine is blown” check my insta. Shit is still pulling hard, long story short. I love you guys

A3486343-89D4-4E27-AA26-F856417EED45.jpeg
nah Im not an asshole. Im a realist and you are full of shit. You've consistently lied about all different facets of your build so no one believes anything you say.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For those of you wanting more info... he let me know it was running at a peak 226hp and he paid 3200 including parts and labor.
i know this was all i was curious about, so hopefully this info will satisfy those of you still lurking.
he still doesnt have a proper way to tune it lol

RallyeX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
I haven't come back to this thread since my comment near the beginning, while reading through i was disappointing to see that OP was making posts about parting/selling the car.
Thankfully you're keeping this going! I'm pumped to see this thing on a dyno getting a legitimate tune!
Good work so far OP! I hope you upgrade valve springs and tune the F out of it until the injectors cant keep up!:headbang:

OP
OP

ThatSlowFc2

First Name
Marcanthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX
he still doesnt have a proper way to tune it lol
you know sooooo much, been tuned for two months. “Still haven’t tuned it right” GTFO, I raced Mazda speeds, Type S, 2.0 genny, and a GST. I’m full of shit tho I don’t have to explain my build to anyone unless I want too

OP
OP

ThatSlowFc2

First Name
Marcanthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX
you know sooooo much, been tuned for two months. “Still haven’t tuned it right” GTFO, I raced Mazda speeds, Type S, 2.0 genny, and a GST. I’m full of shit tho I don’t have to explain my build to anyone unless I want too
Btw, if you want all of those videos of me racing those cars ^ all are in my phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.