Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I hope Derek is paying you for being his personal assistant and PR guy.
Nope go and look at the FB group pages for confirmation then. It's all on there.
Sponsored

r.camlin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Nope go and look at the FB group pages for confirmation then. It's all on there.
Just saw the thread in 10th Gen Civics and see nothing from Derek or anyone else saying it's a bad idea.

Actually, the only person saying that the "internals can't take it" is you.

If professional opinion is that it can't, then so be it. But again dude, Derek is perfectly capable of speaking for himself.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just saw the thread in 10th Gen Civics and see nothing from Derek or anyone else saying it's a bad idea.

Again dude, Derek is perfectly capable of speaking for himself.
Oh sorry lol your not in the SI group then
Honda Civic 10th gen First Boosted K20C2! asdfasd.PNG

Honda Civic 10th gen First Boosted K20C2! Standard.PNG

Honda Civic 10th gen First Boosted K20C2! Type.PNG

OP
OP

ThatSlowFc2

First Name
Marcanthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX
Well anyways, I just wanted to share this with you all. Have your opinions! No matter what I’ll enjoy my build, X gen community was supposed to be civilized until one thinks they’re better. I hope that guy is paying you dawg appreciate the love and hate. I’ll take it with a bright ass smile when I turn my car on everyday! #WHYHATE

OP
OP

ThatSlowFc2

First Name
Marcanthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX
Oh sorry lol your not in the SI group then
asdfasd.PNG

Standard.PNG

Type.PNG
You’re sharing shit that I’m already aware of my guy ‍♂ useless info, hold your twitter fingers away from this forum thank you man

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You’re sharing shit that I’m already aware of my guy ‍♂ useless info, hold your twitter fingers away from this forum thank you man
Lol it was shared yesterday already and not by me.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well anyways, I just wanted to share this with you all. Have your opinions! No matter what I’ll enjoy my build, X gen community was supposed to be civilized until one thinks they’re better. I hope that guy is paying you dawg appreciate the love and hate. I’ll take it with a bright ass smile when I turn my car on everyday! #WHYHATE
Never said one was better or not now did I lol. Just warning you is all. Like I said people are betting on it to blow because some have worked on K20c2 motors already

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Why would he pay me lol he’s the best 10th gen tuner out there and has tuned the most of them all.
https://instagram.com/drobimw?igshid=42qfhlyg7oh2

NikkoPH

First Name
Nikko
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan 2016 Honda Pilot Touring
Country flag
I don’t know where the hate is coming from, honda N/A engines are always being turbo charged, d,b, k, j etc..

Sorry if i this has been answered, but how much boost are you running?

D-RobIMW

www.imwtuned.com
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2001 Integra Type R, 2019 RDX A-Spec
Country flag
The K20C2 does not share rods/pistons with the K20C1.

The factory ECU does not have the ability to interpret positive intake manifold pressure.

If you are driving this under load currently, please stop doing so. You will break the engine.

Bru87tr

Hey guys! I’m an owner of the very first Boosted K20C2 2018 Civic Lx. Really enjoy this car so much that I dropped a big load of cash on a whole custom turbo kit !

Follow me on IG @markiepacheco for videos and updates on it !

Any questions ? I’ll answer them below!

0B7E4F60-2655-4D8D-B870-CE2C66A2F7A2.jpeg

406437B6-9EC3-4CF8-910E-6789FF6633D5.jpeg

7FAD4023-C93D-46DE-81DE-A05F021DF403.jpeg
Excellent!!!! I love it! Thanks for the pics. Have any tech specs to share ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bru87tr

Man, I thought the civic family was cool. I see so much hate here at times.

Can you guys give him a break ? Nothing like trying to kill off a new thread on the hated N/A 2.0 , everytime a 2.0 thread comes up its nothing but bashing.

The guy is new here, just opened a thread to share his very cool build and you already hate on him. WTF ? Suppose to be a family here.

Dude, dont let them kill your thread, ignore and keep sharing cause I am very interested!!!

Bru87tr

Do they? That's why I asked. Do you have any information they've posted in regards to the K20C2 vs. the K20C1 as far as internals or structural integrity?

@D-RobIMW I'm genuinely curious how you think the K20C2 will hold up to a turbo. I always prefer hearing from the source over hearsay. I've seen very little, if anything, on the subject
The 1.5t isnt a strong engine.

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
I have to agree that nobody really knows for sure what it can handle until it is tried. We might all be surprised when it pushes 300 hp with no issues. Then if it happens then everybody who doubted him will just say he is just lucky huh? Nobody knows so let’s just let this man do his thing and wish him the best. Because I think all Honda engines have potential. Just who is gonna be brave enough to push the limits?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.