First Name
Steven Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Damn you guys just bullied the **** out of this man the whole thread. Maybe, just maybe, let this man do his **** and if he blows his motor then he blows his motor. So dedicated to all the fine details when this man started this to show you what he did, and what he plans to do. Just a bunch of replies calling his car rice or calling dude an idiot for doing this, snooping around the internet like TMZ trying to make him feel bad about everything. A lot of the comments were made on speculation. If this really is the first boosted K20C2 then we'll find out from this guy what happens when you boost it.

Would've been good to give input, positive or negative, without being so condescending, but maybe that's just me.

I hope everything works out for you bro. You love your car and that's always good to see.

Last edited:

zerointerrupt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe
Country flag
Damn you guys just bullied the **** out of this man the whole thread. Maybe, just maybe, let this man do his **** and if he blows his motor then he blows his motor. So dedicated to all the fine details when this man started this to show you what he did, and what he plans to do. Just a bunch of replies calling his car rice or calling dude an idiot for doing this, snooping around the internet like TMZ trying to make him feel bad about everything. A lot of the comments were made on speculation. If this really is the first boosted K20C2 then we'll find out from this guy what happens when you boost it.

Would've been good to give input, positive or negative, without being so condescending, but maybe that's just me.

I hope everything works out for you bro. You love your car and that's always good to see.
He never once offered up any real information, and kept giving conflicting information and when called out on it got hostile..

OP
OP

ThatSlowFc2

First Name
Marcanthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX

Thank you bro Just proved people wrong. 4 months, and I don’t baby this engine lol literally do pulls everyday but somehow I’m still suppose to be expecting my engine to blow soon

OP
OP

ThatSlowFc2

First Name
Marcanthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX
Thank you bro Just proved people wrong. 4 months, and I don’t baby this engine lol literally do pulls everyday but somehow I’m still suppose to be expecting my engine to blow soon
Btw I wasn’t pointing at you lol just letting you know, you’re cool people! We need more people like you! I’m speaking to the other early in this forum

OP
OP

ThatSlowFc2

First Name
Marcanthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX
ITs been 3 months, silence...... :)
I’m still here don’t have to report to you sir. Seems like your whole theory just made you look more like an asshole than actually stating facts.
If y’all wanna see if “my engine is blown” check my insta. Shit is still pulling hard, long story short. I love you guys

Honda Civic 10th gen First Boosted K20C2! A3486343-89D4-4E27-AA26-F856417EED45

roxaos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Btw I wasn’t pointing at you lol just letting you know, you’re cool people! We need more people like you! I’m speaking to the other early in this forum
Waiting on more posts on your IG. Been a while.

OP
OP

ThatSlowFc2

First Name
Marcanthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX
Waiting on more posts on your IG. Been a while.
I post more on my stories than I do on my page bro, I’m gonna start posting more on my page for my lovers and my haters to enjoy

roxaos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
I post more on my stories than I do on my page bro, I’m gonna start posting more on my page for my lovers and my haters to enjoy
I meant your stories (Project X). Your last post was 14 weeks ago. Not hating or anything just wanna see more of your ride. You’re the only one doing this with the k20c2 right now.

OP
OP

ThatSlowFc2

First Name
Marcanthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX
I meant your stories (Project X). Your last post was 14 weeks ago. Not hating or anything just wanna see more of your ride. You’re the only one doing this with the k20c2 right now.
Oh snap I gotchu bro I’ll update that now

Teknyx

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport 2.0
Country flag
Oh snap I gotchu bro I’ll update that now
Like fr I would love to do this but I just want to know how it’s possible...like you gotta spill the beans. A lot of people would be on this train if we could just know how. Like I have a “2.slow” and want to get out of it as much as possible but I don’t know how to do it.

OP
OP

ThatSlowFc2

First Name
Marcanthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX
Like fr I would love to do this but I just want to know how it’s possible...like you gotta spill the beans. A lot of people would be on this train if we could just know how. Like I have a “2.slow” and want to get out of it as much as possible but I don’t know how to do it.
DM me on IG bro

troyblaser

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe lx Manual, 1969 Ford Mustang Coupe
Country flag
For those of you wanting more info... he let me know it was running at a peak 226hp and he paid 3200 including parts and labor.
i know this was all i was curious about, so hopefully this info will satisfy those of you still lurking.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.