Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just got the vibe that you were from your posts. But maybe I misunderstood, i've seen people (including myself) get shot down all the time by other guys on other threads, so i'm just used to it. That being said, I still think despite all the bullshit, his build still interests me and other people as well. He still seems to be running the engine after months without it blowing up, which is a feat in itself. Problem is, OP wont say anything substantial about his build for us to look int. It besides that "it's ktuned" and ktuner themselves said it's not possible. So i'm just trying to figure out how he's keeping his car running at this point.
Here’s why it might not blow lol but fact is he can’t use Ktuner when he claims he does.
Honda Civic 10th gen First Boosted K20C2! A5BFD8B4-68CA-4D21-9A51-36B111F863F8

Honda Civic 10th gen First Boosted K20C2! 22B1ABB0-3466-4918-8701-ABBB53520215

Heres what Ktuner said too
Honda Civic 10th gen First Boosted K20C2! 9BDB363C-1D4C-441E-9C10-1D10C211FD5C

OP
OP

ThatSlowFc2

First Name
Marcanthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX
When tuners of both Ktuner and hondata as well as the owners of those companies say it's not worth it then it should mean something lol. Another thing to mention is when the owner was asked numerous times what he used to tune the car with it was either ktuner or hondata which is impossible because there is 0 support for that option as confirmed by Ktuner and Hondata as previously stated.

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Your “tuner” didn’t say anything about it lol

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
You see here we go again. Let the man be! If it doesn’t work it’s not gonna hurt anybody but him. So he has heard your concerns now leave it alone. It’s his car to modify however he wants. If he wants to try to turn it into a helicopter he doesn’t need everybody telling him how it will never get off the ground. He was just trying to share his experience with everybody. If you ain’t interested then don’t come to this page. It’s that easy
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.