hj52570

hj52570

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 honda civic
Vehicle Showcase
Have you taken it for a test drive yet?
I have not test driven it yet ,but I sat in it. The sound system in the coupe is way better than the sedan. It has 10 speakers

GoPackGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Energy Green Coupe
9 days after the release date and I'm getting frustrated. I not only want a coupe but I need a car. Mine is on life support. I've vowed not to stick another penny in it. I have a drive of about 55 miles round trip to/from work. Fortunately I can work from home some days and I've been milking that as much as I can. But I'm not going to settle either. I want the touring and I want green. Ok, maybe blue :)

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
9 days after the release date and I'm getting frustrated. I not only want a coupe but I need a car. Mine is on life support. I've vowed not to stick another penny in it. I have a drive of about 55 miles round trip to/from work. Fortunately I can work from home some days and I've been milking that as much as I can. But I'm not going to settle either. I want the touring and I want green. Ok, maybe blue :)
Remember how long it took for the sedan market to saturate? And the coupe is produced in a much smaller volume than the sedan is, and in canada. So it's going to take some time for them to build enough cars and get them sent to all the dealerships. Even longer before any real saturation and easier trim/color choices happen. Thankfully the few that have been spotted on dealer lots seem to be either green or blue, so maybe those are the colors they're starting with. No idea on trim.

GoPackGo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Energy Green Coupe
I wasn't interested in the sedan so I wasn't paying attention. I understand logistics and I know other automakers are no different but I still find it odd to have a release date announced and then not have any available on that date. :)

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm in Montreal for the Easter weekend and i drove my a Honda dealership yesterday that had a white coupe displayed out front. It actually looked a lot better in person. Not as stubby as it looks in pictures. I kinda feel that it looks naked without a wing spoiler though. If i were someone buying a coupe, the wing would be mandatory

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I wasn't interested in the sedan so I wasn't paying attention. I understand logistics and I know other automakers are no different but I still find it odd to have a release date announced and then not have any available on that date. :)
I definitely don't disagree with you. I find it odd as well to have no actual products to sell when the official on sale date has come and passed. The best i can do is the dealer i met at the auto show (where they had a red touring coupe) said "next week" is when they would get their first truck of coupes, well, tomorrow marks exactly a week from that day and my local dealer, which is a huge dealership, still doesn't have a single one on the lot. So... nobody knows. It's frustrating.

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm in Montreal for the Easter weekend and i drove my a Honda dealership yesterday that had a white coupe displayed out front. It actually looked a lot better in person. Not as stubby as it looks in pictures. I kinda feel that it looks naked without a wing spoiler though. If i were someone buying a coupe, the wing would be mandatory
Agreed. Wing spoiler will be mandatory must have on my coupe. The back end is ok without it, but definitely feels lacking without it.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
it is frustrating! im jealous of the handjob52570 guy that saw it on a lot. the smallest dealership (out of like 7 honda dealerships in a close radius has one that is due to arrive this week but its a 40 min drive from where im at

Slickone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Le Car
Country flag
Yes it should come standard on the top model(s). The 7.5 gen EX came with one. I got a lot of compliments on my 04 that I don't think I would have gotten without the spoiler.

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
it is frustrating! im jealous of the handjob52570 guy that saw it on a lot. the smallest dealership (out of like 7 honda dealerships in a close radius has one that is due to arrive this week but its a 40 min drive from where im at
Was talking to a coworker of mine today who also drives a civic and is a honda fan. She actually saw a 10th gen coupe, in red, out on the road a couple days ago, so someone mustve found one somewhere. I showed her the pictures i took of the touring coupe at the auto show and she confirmed is was what she saw. But i can't find any coupes anywhere yet.

Soma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Aegean Blue Civic Touring
Dealers in Maryland are already selling coupes. Saw one on the lot this morning. Odonnell Honda in Ellicott City.:headbang:

yoshi1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 civic coupe ex
Dealers in Maryland are already selling coupes. Saw one on the lot this morning. Odonnell Honda in Ellicott City.:headbang:
Wow they have the most I have seen listed - more and more have at least one but they have four and the first EX-L I have seen! Which is what I asked my dealer to locate but in WOP. High hopes it won't take forever!