Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
In case you guys have not seen on social media yet. This is @OsosikMedia 2017 SI breaking into the 11's. It has been awesome to develop parts for the platform and continually push it to the next level. I am truly blown away by what these new Honda's have been capable of. Tons of great new parts and products from all sorts of manufactures moving forward. We are so excited to help grow the 10gen to the best it can be. Huge congrats to all involved.

Sponsored

kritz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17Civic SI sedan
Somebody will be running 10's by seasons end.:thumbsup:

ParkwayDrive13

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen Ralley Red SI
Country flag
Good work! :beer::beer:

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Somebody will be running 10's by seasons end.:thumbsup:
By spending sometime on suspension and chassis tuning we can easily get this car into a deep 11 with the parts we have on it and the power that it is making. By dropping the 60ft down I suspect it could do an 11.4 or so pretty easy. However to get in the 10's will be quite the feat and probably not that easy. I have a feeling things will start to break before that happens. That being said I give props now ahead of time to whoever get's there. As the race season kicks off our focus shifts a bit more to road racing and time trials. But will see. For as young as this platform is I am very happy with what we have been able to accomplish so far.
Sponsored