First 10th Gen Civic to Hit 12s in the Quarter Mile!

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice! MoTEC apparently supports simultaneous port injection so it's just a matter of getting an intake manifold made with injector ports!

Once again, how does the 600hp RallyCross Honda Civic address fuel concerns? Not sure if anyone here has been able to get intimate with one of them but it either has bigger DI injectors or it pairs with port injectors. Also possible, but doubtful, is a Throttle Body or Charge Pipe injector like an F-MAX turbo kit of the late 90's...
do you follow Vits blog at all. here is a link to his R stuff if you havent seen it already http://blog.vittuned.com/vitr-the-2018-honda-civic-type-r-experiment-begins/
Sponsored

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't but I reckon I ought to. I see the stuff he puts up in the Facebook owners group. It's looking pretty awesome! A bit more than I can justify to spend, and possibly a bit more features I can utilize, but definitely awesome to see what he's making on the powerplant!
yeah, from what Ive been seeing, no one is close to coming up with a flash product for the R Bosch ECU so for now its Motec or nothing. And I reckon when they do finally crack the code, its not going to be a $700 flash device with all the r&d and $ going in to trying to figure it out.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
yeah, from what Ive been seeing, no one is close to coming up with a flash product for the R Bosch ECU so for now its Motec or nothing. And I reckon when they do finally crack the code, its not going to be a $700 flash device with all the r&d and $ going in to trying to figure it out.
I haven't been able to get any feedback from any of the 'usual suspects' except for 'slowly.' I still don't know what to expect but at this point it doesn't seem like it will be an OBD2 port flash - really thinking it'll be like the P28 chipping.
Sponsored