First 10th Gen Civic to Hit 12s in the Quarter Mile!

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
In case you missed it, Ososik's FlashPro E85 powered 2017 Civic Si recently ran a 12.9 in the quarter mile! As far as we know, this is the fastest 1/4 mile time out of any 10th Gen Civic. Here is a quick list of the power related modifications he did to achieve this:

Hondata FlashPro with new E85 flex fuel system and tune
Injen Intercooler / Pipes / CAI
RV6 Downpipe
Clutch Masters Full Face Ceramic Clutch
Hasport Rear Mount
Torco SR-5 Motor Oil
Sticky Tires

That's it! I've said this so many times, but each time I see a new result like this, I'm amazed again at what this 1.5L turbo motor can achieve with fairly light modifications. I mean, to get this kind of power and 1/4 mile time before, you'd normally have to spend quite a bit (supercharger, full NA build, etc.).

He's also running . See his full post here: http://www.civicx.com/threads/ososik-300-hp-updated-software-updated-power.17262/

Here's the video:

Sponsored

Last edited:

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si sedan, 2006 civic si coupe
In case you missed it, Ososik's FlashPro E85 powered 2017 Civic Si recently ran a 12.9 in the quarter mile! As far as we know, this is the fastest 1/4 mile time out of any 10th Gen Civic. Here is a quick list of the power related modifications he did to achieve this:

Hondata FlashPro with new E85 flex fuel system and tune
Injen Intercooler / Pipes / CAI
Clutch Masters Full Face Ceramic Clutch
Hasport Rear Mount
Torco SR-5 Motor Oil
Sticky Tires

That's it! I've said this so many times, but each time I see a new result like this, I'm amazed again at what this 1.5L turbo motor can achieve with fairly light modifications. I mean, to get this kind of power and 1/4 mile time before, you'd normally have to spend quite a bit (supercharger, full NA build, etc.).

He's also running . See his full post here: http://www.civicx.com/threads/ososik-300-hp-updated-software-updated-power.17262/

Here's the video:

He also had a downpipe, confirmed that with him. But nonetheless, awesome!

IronFusion

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Coupe EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Tires probably aren't street legal, and the differentiating factor vs other folk's times aside from atmospheric conditions.

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tires probably aren't street legal, and the differentiating factor vs other folk's times aside from atmospheric conditions.
Of course they aren’t. It’s a drag strip, a place where you should be running slicks to get your best time.

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Much thanks for sharing this video. I didn't realize the Hasport rear mount is what elimated the wheel hop problem. The Type R guys are experiencing this in a bad way. He mentioned that he wasn't sure if the CVTs get this. The answer is a big YES. Yes we do get wheel hop. I eliminated this on the strip by dropping my tyre pressure down to 28psi. No more wheel hop and better 60ft times but of course you shouldn't be driving around at 28psi though. May have to pick this modification up.

Congrats again and thanks for the whole video this time. I'm planning to be in the mid/low 13's after doing similar modifications to my CVT, on street tires.

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
Running faster than the TypeR's currently...although one of the MoTEC TypeR's should achieve this pretty soon I'd think...

Is this Si full interior? Awesome work to the owner/builder/driver!

17siturb0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Running faster than the TypeR's currently...although one of the MoTEC TypeR's should achieve this pretty soon I'd think...

Is this Si full interior? Awesome work to the owner/builder/driver!
Full interior. I’m going to guess the current Type r that Vit owns with the MoTEC ecu will do low 12s, possibly a 11.9-11.5, will need slicks and a downpipe.

Last edited:

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Full interior. I’m going to guess the current Type r that Vit owns with the MoTEC ecu will do low 11’s, possibly a 10.9, will need slicks and a downpipe.
The R is going to have the same problem as the 1.5, fueling is going to max before he maxes the engine. Gonna need more fuel.....

17CivicTypeR_Brian

Aiming for 400whp out of the TypeR.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Black CTR #4071, 16 MDX Tech
Country flag
The R is going to have the same problem as the 1.5, fueling is going to max before he maxes the engine. Gonna need more fuel.....
Nice! MoTEC apparently supports simultaneous port injection so it's just a matter of getting an intake manifold made with injector ports!

Once again, how does the 600hp RallyCross Honda Civic address fuel concerns? Not sure if anyone here has been able to get intimate with one of them but it either has bigger DI injectors or it pairs with port injectors. Also possible, but doubtful, is a Throttle Body or Charge Pipe injector like an F-MAX turbo kit of the late 90's...
Sponsored