Moab23

First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic si
Country flag
I've seen where people have posted that coilovers give a rough drive. Is that the case with your set up?
It is a bit rough/stiff but I wanted it that way due to my exhaust. If it gives too much the exhaust is the the first to scarpe. #thanksAlotGreedy
Sponsored

Lunarsilver17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Country flag
I just got my Eibach Pro-Kit with two front-left springs. Aren't the front springs supposed to be different?

danny185

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 2017 Sedan
Country flag
Yes, cut the bump stops... Otherwise your suspension will be rendered useless and yo uwill be bouncing on Foam instead of your suspension on crappy roads...
How much of the bump stop we have to cut? mine did not came with the instruction for some reason and installed them with the bump stops not cut.

HexSosa1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Touring Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Debating between switching my touring 17" OEM rims (Stored for Winter) for 18"x8.5 40mm offset on 235/40/18 rubber for spring as I think 18" is the ideal size for civic, was looking to invest no more $1600.00CDN for a new setup. Now thinking it might be better to get the pro-kit for my touring sedan with the front and rear sway bar along with the rear camber kit installed, might be slightly less than the wheels and tires and although the stock rubber is probably not the best for cornering, braking and acceleration I might have to make due until I can find the extra scratch to do the other mod. Any opinions on which would be the better way to go?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I just noticed that Eibach now sell the sportlines for the SI. Have anyone bought/installed them? Some input on them vs the pro kit would be great!
I just checked the Eibach site and didn't see the sportlines yet specific for the Si. Where did you find them?

Kwocfam

First Name
Okie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
I just checked the Eibach site and didn't see the sportlines yet specific for the Si. Where did you find them?
I apologize but I misread it on procivic.com. It said all except SI. I do see quite a few people running sportlines on their SI's. I wonder if they're just running the non SI versions.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I apologize but I misread it on procivic.com. It said all except SI. I do see quite a few people running sportlines on their SI's. I wonder if they're just running the non SI versions.
oh gotcha! Ya a lot of people are running the non-si version. Eibach I believe said they are testing the Si now and should be releasing them like mid February but I don't know for sure.

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Yeah Eibach needs to get off their ass and release the Sportline for the Si wonder if @360glitch might know anything on a release date for February:hmm::coffee:

firestarter

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 CRX HF, 2017 Civic Type R (sold)
Country flag
Damn, I got all excited thinking it was released already... I’ll just keep patiently waiting :headbang:

Patrik25

First Name
Patrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic si coupe
Country flag
Hey everyone
I would like to buy eibach pro kit lowering springs
I got the wheel spacers on my coupe si 20mm front 25 rear
And I have worried about the rubbing
Can someone advice me? Thanks

Hoang_Honda

First Name
Hoang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Accord V6 Touring. 17 Civic Si Coupe.
Country flag
Hey everyone
I would like to buy eibach pro kit lowering springs
I got the wheel spacers on my coupe si 20mm front 25 rear
And I have worried about the rubbing
Can someone advice me? Thanks
I have 18x8.5 +25mm with pro kit, and I do rubbed in the front side maker where the crew is located. with 20mm spacer install your front wheels gonna be offset +30mm? It definitely rub when you hit bump/dip even with 15mm spacer.

Patrik25

First Name
Patrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic si coupe
Country flag
I have 18x8.5 +25mm with pro kit, and I do rubbed in the front side maker where the crew is located. with 20mm spacer install your front wheels gonna be offset +30mm? It definitely rub when you hit bump/dip even with 15mm spacer.
Yeah I got 20 front 25 mm rear
So the offset is 30 front and 25 rear right?
I was thinking when I will put pro kit springs I can move 20mm spacer to the back and front I can run without but I think it will look stupid
What you think ?
And also you rubbing much? or just a little bit probably you don't have any pic hmm
Thanks for the responding
Sponsored