Lpskate21

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe (FC3)
Country flag
Any new update on this? I want to lower on Sportlines so bad. Waiting for Si specific to release but haven’t heard anything new
Sponsored

MYSI2112

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ SI
Country flag
Any new update on this? I want to lower on Sportlines so bad. Waiting for Si specific to release but haven’t heard anything new
Yeah, I wanted these last year. I was expecting them to release it last summer but it never happened. I gave up on it. Decided if I was going to lower then I would just get coils. Idk what the hell happened with this product. Did something go wrong with the testing?

Lpskate21

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe (FC3)
Country flag
Yeah, I wanted these last year. I was expecting them to release it last summer but it never happened. I gave up on it. Decided if I was going to lower then I would just get coils. Idk what the hell happened with this product. Did something go wrong with the testing?
They were released a few days ago. You can find them on twostep performance or through eibach

PdxJose

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
You can buy them on Two Step Performance. I ordered mine a few days ago for my 2020 si coupe. They just released them.

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Only took Eibach 3 years. :p

At least we know they took their time to get them right and didn't just throw something out there.

First Name
FD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
No I don't have it
With pro-kit you don't need it alignment is fine
Did you get get an alignment? I want the prokit but don't want to deal with wear issues and have to buy the rear camber arms...
Sponsored