Finally, proper lowering springs specific to Si Coupe & Sedan - by Eibach

Hoang_Honda

First Name
Hoang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Accord V6 Touring. 17 Civic Si Coupe.
Country flag
Yeah I got 20 front 25 mm rear
So the offset is 30 front and 25 rear right?
I was thinking when I will put pro kit springs I can move 20mm spacer to the back and front I can run without but I think it will look stupid
What you think ?
And also you rubbing much? or just a little bit probably you don't have any pic hmm
Thanks for the responding
Rubbed but worth it. Im in love with how my car sit now, and one more thing you will notice right away; that your car will kind of bouncy during driving just like you are on sport mode. Btw your spacer set up is perfect, so just keep it that way.

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally, proper lowering springs specific to Si Coupe & Sedan - by Eibach 20190222_110454

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally, proper lowering springs specific to Si Coupe & Sedan - by Eibach 20190222_110434

View attachment 138074

View attachment 138075

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
  • 0 bytes Views: 0

Patrik25

First Name
Patrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic si coupe
Country flag
Rubbed but worth it. Im in love with how my car sit now, and one more thing you will notice right away; that your car will kind of bouncy during driving just like you are on sport mode. Btw your spacer set up is perfect, so just keep it that way.

20190222_110454.jpg

20190222_110434.jpg

View attachment 138074

View attachment 138075
Yeah I can't wait
And one more question, will I have to do the alignment after my springs are placed?
And about the rubbing, I want to take off the screw and I want to bend the metal that's holding the screw. The plastic I will move behind.

Hoang_Honda

First Name
Hoang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Accord V6 Touring. 17 Civic Si Coupe.
Country flag
Yeah I can't wait
And one more question, will I have to do the alignment after my springs are placed?
And about the rubbing, I want to take off the screw and I want to bend the metal that's holding the screw. The plastic I will move behind.
You need the springs to be settled before doing any alignments. For me, I'd wait for 2 weeks.

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
So if I understand correctly, we are waiting on Eibach to release springs specific for the Si?
Is it suggested to wait for this? I'm thinking about lowering my car in the near future. I am trying to figure out the best route to take.

mofoD

First Name
D$
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue '18 Si Coupe (Toy), White Orchid Pearl '16 Accord Touring V6 Coupe (Daily)
Country flag
So if I understand correctly, we are waiting on Eibach to release springs specific for the Si?
Is it suggested to wait for this? I'm thinking about lowering my car in the near future. I am trying to figure out the best route to take.
waiting? its available now. you can lower your Si yesterday if you wanted to.

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
waiting? its available now. you can lower your Si yesterday if you wanted to.
I know that products have been out to lower my Si..... I am referring to the new Sportline (whatever that is) on the Eibach Instagram. I'm new to the lowering world. Trying to make a quality purchase. If there is something new coming out that is specifically made for the Si then I will wait and check that out. It looks like from previous posts that people have been installing "non si" versions.
Edit: I understand the difference between Pro kit and Sportline now.

Last edited:

jgreen16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX Hatch, 1990 Chevrolet C1500
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I know that products have been out to lower my Si..... I am referring to the new Sportline (whatever that is) on the Eibach Instagram. I'm new to the lowering world. Trying to make a quality purchase. If there is something new coming out that is specifically made for the Si then I will wait and check that out. It looks like from previous posts that people have been installing "non si" versions.
Edit: I understand the difference between Pro kit and Sportline now.
Eibach currently only offers the Pro Kit lowering springs for the Si. The Sportline kit is still in prototype, just as their Instagram post suggests. Eibach advertises a 0.9 inch drop in the front, and 1.1 inch drop in the rear for the Pro Kit springs. The Sportlines will have a bigger drop when they are available.

The difference in the springs for the Si's and the other Civics (not including Type-R), is the springs for the Si need to be able to play nice with the Adaptive Damper System. So, if you want to go with Eibach, you can lower now with the Pro Kit, or wait a bit longer for the Sportline.

davexxxxx1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5T Sport+
Country flag
Some of you have already installed the Eibach Pro Kit on the Civic. What are your experiences with it like? Compared to the original chassis, is the handling better or worse with the Pro Kit?

mofoD

First Name
D$
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue '18 Si Coupe (Toy), White Orchid Pearl '16 Accord Touring V6 Coupe (Daily)
Country flag
i wonder how bad i will rub with sportlines with garageline 20mm/25mm spacers on stock si wheels.

Oddwayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Si coupe & 99 ej6
Country flag
i wonder how bad i will rub with sportlines with garageline 20mm/25mm spacers on stock si wheels.
You can get an idea by taking the measurements and using a ruler or measuring tape. Start at the top of the tire and st the sidewall. Move outwards 20/25 mm and up by how ever much the drops are on the front and rear. Keep in mind that different sized tires will effect your drop as well in terms of sidewall height and what not.

Patrik25

First Name
Patrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic si coupe
Country flag
Eibach pro-kit and 20mm front 25 mm rear spacers
No issues at all

Honda Civic 10th gen Finally, proper lowering springs specific to Si Coupe & Sedan - by Eibach 20190322_180644

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag

staylurkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI Coupe, 14' Accord Coupe v6 (RIP)
Country flag
Man, I can't wait for this to come out. I hope the whole kit with sway bars is available. I have been holding off on lowering springs and suspension mods for a while now. I would love to get the whole set. I also wish the kit came with some rear camber arms with some discount added to it.
I know Eibachs has a spring sale going on rn... But I'm with you, focusing on suspension and aesthetics until Exedy drops their clutch for our cars.
Sponsored