Finally got my Sport Touring!

Calibur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen touring WOP
Country flag
the orange side marker makes the car standout more than the clear IMO.
Sponsored

Molatte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Man, I really want this car now. Can't justify trading in my year old sedan though :(
Same here buddy. I've been banging my head against the wall ever since I saw how good the ST looked. But it wasn't enough to justify me trading my Sedan Touring for a ST. Solution? Buy an aero kit/bodykit + buy that RS grille and get the Accord Sport 19" wheels and it'd look better than the hatch. :)

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Same here buddy. I've been banging my head against the wall ever since I saw how good the ST looked. But it wasn't enough to justify me trading my Sedan Touring for a ST. Solution? Buy an aero kit/bodykit + buy that RS grille and get the Accord Sport 19" wheels and it'd look better than the hatch. :)
The Accord 19s would be a bit much for my liking but I'd love to get a set of the hatch Sport wheels on my car.

I think if they were to release a Cosmic Blue ST hatch in Canada, I'd give in and be all over it

Molatte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring
Vehicle Showcase
The Accord 19s would be a bit much for my liking but I'd love to get a set of the hatch Sport wheels on my car.

I think if they were to release a Cosmic Blue ST hatch in Canada, I'd give in and be all over it
Why not get it body wrapped under that same color? Combined with the sport wheels, it'd look better than stock IMO.

NiGHTS4EVA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
paseo
Finally saw a hatch irl and man the press photos do not give the car justice, muuuuuuch better looking in person. Almost tempted to trade my coupe for one! (Always owned a hatch before this car)

justinjspog

Civic Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Brought this baby home today!

Ended up buying from a smaller dealership because the one I put my deposit at did not have a Polished Metal. I even got them to give me a lower price!

27,897.00 OTD
+ mats, trunk tray, wheel locks

If you are in NC or near the area let me know I can help you get a great deal.

IMG_4521.JPG

IMG_4527.JPG

IMG_4528.JPG
Hi! Is this the Sonic Grey?

justinjspog

Civic Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Nope - that's most definitely Polished Metal Metallic.
Just called my dealer and they said that the Sport Touring doesn't come in Polished Metal Metallic. Does that make sense? Maybe that's just because I'm in Canada? They said the darkest grey they have for the Sport Touring is the Sonic Grey.

Last edited:

OnceYouGoJack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
They said the darkest grey they have for the Sport Touring is the Sonic Grey.
Ruh roh... Then what the heck am I driving???

:) It definitely does, unless it's a Canada thing like you said (or the darkest they have in STOCK is the sonic)

justinjspog

Civic Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Ruh roh... Then what the heck am I driving???

:) It definitely does, unless it's a Canada thing like you said (or the darkest they have in STOCK is the sonic)
On the Canadian website, you can't even select the polished metal metallic, only the sonic grey, but on the American one you can. Too bad, I would have preferred the polished metal metallic for sure!

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
On the Canadian website, you can't even select the polished metal metallic, only the sonic grey, but on the American one you can. Too bad, I would have preferred the polished metal metallic for sure!
??? I am pretty sure I have seen canadian sport tourings in polished metallic. Go change it, the two colors are very different and you will regret forever if you get the wrong one!

Marshsparrow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatch, 2013 Honda Civic EX, 2007 Honda Civic
Country flag
No polished metal metallic in Canada for sport touring - I was confounded, but its true! SG is awesome though!