Finally got my Sport Touring!

cinimod72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 HONDA CIVIC Si
Thanks everyone! & happy chinese new years to those who celebrates that!

Here is a pic of it with the new clear side markers, installed it as soon as i got my package bc i couldnt stand the yellow ones

IMG_0028.JPG
Are they new markers fairly simple to install? How long did it take you?
Sponsored

cinimod72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 HONDA CIVIC Si
Brought this baby home today!

Ended up buying from a smaller dealership because the one I put my deposit at did not have a Polished Metal. I even got them to give me a lower price!

27,897.00 OTD
+ mats, trunk tray, wheel locks

If you are in NC or near the area let me know I can help you get a great deal.

IMG_4521.JPG

IMG_4527.JPG

IMG_4528.JPG
How is the 12 speaker 542 watt audio system in the Sport Touring?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How is the 12 speaker 542 watt audio system in the Sport Touring?
imo, it's ok. i feel like the infinity system in my 2015 Hyundai Sonata was a little more powerful. but i'm not a real audiophile or anything. also, i haven't messed much with the settings yet in the Honda. Usually, i just turn up the bass and treble a little and reduce the mid range by a tick or two. this stereo system has a separate setting for the subwoofer, which i turned up a notch or 2. but i didn't really go crazy looking at any custom EQ settings yet.

stussy0515

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring
Country flag
Happy Chinese New Year to you too! What a nice ride and the color is soooo nice.
I am seriously thinking trading in my sedan touring for a hatchback, 5d always seems to make more sense to me:hmm::hmm::hmm:

OP
OP
anntrn93

anntrn93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch Sport Touring
Happy Chinese New Year to you too! What a nice ride and the color is soooo nice.
I am seriously thinking trading in my sedan touring for a hatchback, 5d always seems to make more sense to me:hmm::hmm::hmm:
they each have unique styles, I just have hatches :D

OnceYouGoJack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gorgeous! Good choice you made there (;
Already have the clear markers for it ;) my project for the weekend. And LED interior lights, debadging the rear, and possibly blacking out the H logos.

I was planning on plastidipping the rims (more for protection than looks), but they're so pretty, I'm hesitant to cover them up!

OP
OP
anntrn93

anntrn93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch Sport Touring
Already have the clear markers for it ;) my project for the weekend. And LED interior lights, debadging the rear, and possibly blacking out the H logos.

I was planning on plastidipping the rims (more for protection than looks), but they're so pretty, I'm hesitant to cover them up!
which LED bulbs did you buy? i'm thinking about switching the OEM lights out too they're so ughhh. Already ordered my plastic dip, will be dipping all the badges and emblems :D

OnceYouGoJack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
which LED bulbs did you buy? i'm thinking about switching the OEM lights out too they're so ughhh. Already ordered my plastic dip, will be dipping all the badges and emblems :D
Someone else posted that the Phillips 194s work. I was tempted to go with the cheapo 10 bulbs for $10 but decided to go with a trusted brand. I don't need the brightest, just not yellow!

It snowed up here last night (just a dusting) and the road departure warning went off thinking the unmelted line of snow on the road was the line. Super cool feature and nice to know it works without having to drive off the road to test

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Man, I really want this car now. Can't justify trading in my year old sedan though :(
Another reason to get the Hatchback is getting a higher trim if you say bought the base.

I could see myself trading it if I bought the 2016 Coupe Touring.

Honestly with the AEROKIT (on Sport Touring) it changes everything and IMO makes the Hatchback the best looking compared to the Coupe & Sedan.
Sponsored