Finally got my Sport Touring!

Notmighty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accords couple ex-l 6cylinder 1999 Si 96k greddy turbo kit
MT is only offered in the LX and Sport Trims in the U.S unfortunately.
wow so glad I didn't wait for the sport touring then. the manual sport has enough features for me, I do miss the lane watch from my 14 Si that I believe the touring has.
Sponsored

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
Brought this baby home today!

Ended up buying from a smaller dealership because the one I put my deposit at did not have a Polished Metal. I even got them to give me a lower price!

27,897.00 OTD
+ mats, trunk tray, wheel locks

If you are in NC or near the area let me know I can help you get a great deal.

IMG_4521.JPG

IMG_4527.JPG

IMG_4528.JPG
Oh if only there was a manual trans in the u.s. i so would have waited for this.. But love my ex-t sedan.. The the reg sport hatch did not do it for me... Plus il be adding some of the missong stuff anywaus..

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
picked mine up yesterday. and about 2/3 of the way home from the dealer, i got TPMS warning. looks like i have a slow leak already. not even 100 miles on it when it came on.

Auto high beams are already disabled on mine. I had a couple instanced last night driving home from dealership where the high beams just went on randomly. there was a truck ahead of me on Rt 78 in PA that had no tail lights. my car thought noone was there, so the high beams just came on. then i go into panic mode and being it's a new car, i probably flashed him 3 or 4 more times trying to turn them off.

pro tip: to disable the auto high beams - hold headlight lever towards you for 40 seconds while in park until the auto-high beams indicator blinks twice. to turn it back on, do the same for 30 seconds until it blinks once.
It does not look like you have a slow leak.. It looks like you picked up the car in the winter... Top of the air to the correct pressure.. Verify they are all correct and continue driving.. If it comes on again.. In less than another 100km then you might have a slow leak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It does not look like you have a slow leak.. It looks like you picked up the car in the winter... Top of the air to the correct pressure.. Verify they are all correct and continue driving.. If it comes on again.. In less than another 100km then you might have a slow leak
the only reason why i think i have a slow leak is because i stopped when the warning came on and topped if off. then check the pressure 30 miles later and it was low again. but then it didn't lose any overnight parked in my driveway. i topped it off again when i left for work this morning and drove 56 miles to work and the tire was still full when i got there. i'll check it again before i leave for home and if it's still full, i'll calibrate the TPMS on the way home.

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
the only reason why i think i have a slow leak is because i stopped when the warning came on and topped if off. then check the pressure 30 miles later and it was low again. but then it didn't lose any overnight parked in my driveway. i topped it off again when i left for work this morning and drove 56 miles to work and the tire was still full when i got there. i'll check it again before i leave for home and if it's still full, i'll calibrate the TPMS on the way home.
This is all normal in winter.. Especially with the elevation difference.. Of were ur car was built/transported from.. The the humidity and such was there compared to were it was delivered to so on and so on

OP
OP
anntrn93

anntrn93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch Sport Touring
I recently moved to a bigger city = more traffic so the CTV isn't bad after all. I was pretty upset when Honda decided to only offer MT in the lower trims. I had a hard time choosing between the Sport and the Sport touring but decided to go with the Sport touring because i couldn't stand how stripped down the Sport is...

tcarson84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic HB Sport
Very nice ride, I got the sport in the same color, since I'm coming from an older ride I don't miss the features Since I'm not use to having them. I would like to have a better radio and speakers, but since I'm leasing the car I doubt I will change anything. Although the price to buy after lease is pretty good so who knows. I would like a nice head unit that looks factory but we shall see. My dealer had at least one sport touring model in, was red. I was on a budget and really liked the sport. Congrats on the new ride.

OP
OP
anntrn93

anntrn93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch Sport Touring
wow so glad I didn't wait for the sport touring then. the manual sport has enough features for me, I do miss the lane watch from my 14 Si that I believe the touring has.
That's good that the Sport works out for you, the lack of features in the Sport is why I chose to go with the Sport touring, honestly though, if only the Sport offer just a few more options, i'd seriously buy it over Sport Touring.

Very nice ride, I got the sport in the same color, since I'm coming from an older ride I don't miss the features Since I'm not use to having them. I would like to have a better radio and speakers, but since I'm leasing the car I doubt I will change anything. Although the price to buy after lease is pretty good so who knows. I would like a nice head unit that looks factory but we shall see. My dealer had at least one sport touring model in, was red. I was on a budget and really liked the sport. Congrats on the new ride.
White Orchid Pearl was my very first choice since production pictures leaked. I had my heart set on that color until I went to the dealer and checked them out in person, the Polished metal won hands down. In my opinion it makes the styling flow really well.

firsthonda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
g6
Haha, it did bother me a bit at first but i think it does add a cool accent to the car. I parked it next to another ST in the dealers lot and the other one without pinstripes look a bit naked.

I will do once I get home from work today.
All this st talk make me think of Ford ha. Wonder if the sport touring is kind of the si of hatchbacks?

OP
OP
anntrn93

anntrn93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch Sport Touring
All this st talk make me think of Ford ha. Wonder if the sport touring is kind of the si of hatchbacks?
haha Maybeee if they offered a MT option...nah actually not even then, b/c the lack of power. Might be comparable after Flashpro though.

FK7Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
haha Maybeee if they offered a MT option...nah actually not even then, b/c the lack of power. Might be comparable after Flashpro though.
Its lacking the LSD, suspension, etc.. sport touring is just a more feature laden Sport, only reason I got my sport over the sport touring is because of the MT alone

FK7Hatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Brought this baby home today!

Ended up buying from a smaller dealership because the one I put my deposit at did not have a Polished Metal. I even got them to give me a lower price!

27,897.00 OTD
+ mats, trunk tray, wheel locks

If you are in NC or near the area let me know I can help you get a great deal.

IMG_4521.JPG

IMG_4527.JPG

IMG_4528.JPG
Also welcome to the club! Glad to have another Viet Sport owner!