Lost FK8 in Hawaii
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type r
Country flag
Did you try contact da shop in Honolulu off Dillingham?
Yes. Its only a retail store. Custom has to be done at their actual factory
Sponsored

OP
OP
bushido69

bushido69

First Name
Hiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Type R, 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport, 2012 Mazda CX-9 GT, 2002 Lexus ES300
Country flag
Yes. Its only a retail store. Custom has to be done at their actual factory
Try email David and inquire with him. I know he received several out of state requests once mine were pau.

Dmon808

Lost FK8 in Hawaii
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type r
Country flag

Caestus

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How much were the front seat covers?

I play baseball (well not during the pandemic) and currently I use red towels to cover the seat after the game.... It has been incredibly effective, but I would love these seat covers.

Ducota

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si 2021 Accord Sport 2.0 2015 FiT Sport
Country flag
Very nice. I'll have to inquire about my 2020 SI, 'cause i like my okole dry!

OP
OP
bushido69

bushido69

First Name
Hiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SGP Type R, 2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport, 2012 Mazda CX-9 GT, 2002 Lexus ES300
Country flag

I play baseball (well not during the pandemic) and currently I use red towels to cover the seat after the game.... It has been incredibly effective, but I would love these seat covers.
I would check out their website for custom fronts. They cut me a deal for allowing them to use my CTR for measurements.

OP
OP
bushido69

bushido69

First Name
Hiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Dmon808

Lost FK8 in Hawaii
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type r
Country flag

Cost should be around 289.99 for the front seats only. Not sure if that's the final price because I have yet to buy a set. David told me to call 888-246-5653 and talk to a representative for more assistance with the seat covers. Hope this helps!

OP
OP
bushido69

bushido69

First Name
Hiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
David has posted the item number to order CTR covers. Enter 2740 in the search function and you can place an order. You can choose a different color combo.

ImTheStatMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester XT
Country flag
Can anyone comment how ā€œslipperyā€ the material is? Will it lead to more sliding around during spirited driving/track days?

OP
OP
bushido69

bushido69

First Name
Hiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Not as grippy as the stock alcantara but the neoprene still hold u in place. They conform extremely well with the bolstering and add padding so u kinda sink right into them.

Starion

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi Starion - modded
Country flag
SO I could give them a call and get these same covers & measurements? 1 page in, I didn't see the cost, but on their site it appears to be ~$200+ for front or back.

While many knock em, I think they look fine, but would want em in all black, although the carbon fiber grey isn't bad either.

Living in SWFL, I play sand volleyball and go to the beach on occasion. Don't want sand in my seats. Granted, I have the 1.5 Sport Hatch & like the all black interior, but if I move up, this could also cover the otherwise unavoidable red seats.

martindtjr

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Vehicle(s)
TYPE R 19, Sienna XLE15, Xa 06, Camry 92
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
SO I could give them a call and get these same covers & measurements? 1 page in, I didn't see the cost, but on their site it appears to be ~$200+ for front or back.

While many knock em, I think they look fine, but would want em in all black, although the carbon fiber grey isn't bad either.

Living in SWFL, I play sand volleyball and go to the beach on occasion. Don't want sand in my seats. Granted, I have the 1.5 Sport Hatch & like the all black interior, but if I move up, this could also cover the otherwise unavoidable red seats.
I let my kids eat in the car. We also go to the beach and the snow.

OP
OP
bushido69

bushido69

First Name
Hiro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

Go on their website and search for the type R (item #2740 I believe). They used my car as their template so they gave me a deal. I'm glad you like them. Once you sit in them, you won't regret it. Please let me know if you have any questions. Btw, is your Starion ESI-R?

Last edited:

jlamb30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan ā€¢ 03 Kawi ZX-6R 636
Country flag
Read the first page of the thread, and I donā€™t understand the need to be so negative about what someone does to THEIR vehicle. Especially when the OP is posting helpful information for others that might be interested in doing the same thing, or similar, and their experience with a particular company. It might not be something youā€™re interested in, or it might not be ā€˜for youā€™, but you donā€™t have to tear apart what someone has done and what their choices were.

That being said, I think those covers look great, and that shop does really good work!

And if YOU like them and they work for YOUR situation, thatā€™s all that matters.

Our society could use a LOT more building people up, instead of tearing them down at every opportunity.
Sponsored