• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California Feeler: 2019 Civic Type R CW

davidato

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I’m thinking of selling my CTR within the coming months. It has roughly about 27k miles with some bolt-on modifications. I can PM the list or for more info if needed but looking to get around 47k (obo) as-is or 40 (obo) stock. I'll have most of the stock parts as well. Here are some pictures of how it is right now. You already know what a stock one looks like hopefully.
Reason for sale: I got a new job that’s quite the commute. I really don’t want to make that commute with this car as it’s quite a waste and don't really get to enjoy it as much.

Honda Civic 10th gen Feeler: 2019 Civic Type R CW 2DDDEDBF-66F0-431E-BEAB-9B61A3F5A634

Honda Civic 10th gen Feeler: 2019 Civic Type R CW 7F7F3688-3EE0-419E-A0F1-996C9C7011A0

Honda Civic 10th gen Feeler: 2019 Civic Type R CW 136F626D-9447-48D7-AE98-AB4E4B0423BF

Honda Civic 10th gen Feeler: 2019 Civic Type R CW 1AD45CE7-9D0B-4619-BA64-DDCAEA244844

Last edited:
OP
OP
davidato

davidato

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Update: The car will probably start getting parted out within the next couple of days! For those interested in the car as-is or want close to stock, let me know.

Salespunk

First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, Ram 2500, 328 Wagon
Country flag
Do you have a list of mods on the car right now?

Dream3r

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type-R Sonic Pearl Grey R-43285
Country flag
Hey OP the taillights, are they available?
Sponsored