Lukifer

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I found out yesterday this does not work while driving. In my Si, as I am sitting idling when the wipers are on an intermittent wipe when I press my brake peddle the wipers initiate a cycle. Did not realize until yesterday that it doesn't work while driving down the road.
Yeah I tried this after reading your post and it didn't work for me, either. I got excited, bc I've noticed my intermittent wipers will occasionally wipe off beat and I thought this might be the reason... but alas, no :(
Iā€™ve noticed a few times when I had my cellphone in the same pocket as my keyfob when I would leave the car it will beep a few times and wonā€™t lock the doors. Is the cell signal interfering or thereā€™s a problem has this happened to anyone else
If your key fob is near / next to anything electronic or metal, walk away may not work.
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
I found a couple hidden gems in this sales training video, although I knew 95% of it.

Scorpion85

First Name
Alexa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R FK8
Country flag
I found a couple hidden gems in this sales training video, although I knew 95% of it.

In the beginning you can roll up the windows automatically without putting the key in the door lock , press once to lock the car and then press again and holding till the windows are up

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah I tried this after reading your post and it didn't work for me, either. I got excited, bc I've noticed my intermittent wipers will occasionally wipe off beat and I thought this might be the reason... but alas, no :(

For a single wipe, why not just push up on the wiper stalk

aighead

Threads
Reaction score
Website
snortcoffee.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 1988 Ford f250, 2004 Honda vtx1300
Country flag
In the beginning you can roll up the windows automatically without putting the key in the door lock , press once to lock the car and then press again and holding till the windows are up
If I recall this differs depending on where on the planet you are. I think the key must be in the lock to roll up in America.

Scorpion85

First Name
Alexa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R FK8
Country flag
If I recall this differs depending on where on the planet you are. I think the key must be in the lock to roll up in America.
Yes you are right
Press unlock once and the second time hold unlock press and it will roll down the windows , do the same thing with the lock button it will roll up the windows

Beansley

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
you "may" have to turn it twice, once to lock, then once to roll up the windows (i was going from memory on the oops I made). i'll try it in my car tonight after work and report back later (and update my original post accordingly)

I figured it out homie, you do just turn lock once and then hold the lock! Thanks though!

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well sure i do that sometimes, but someone said you could also tap the brake... so i tried it but it didnt work.

Fair enough

2018 Si FireFighter

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si, 2010 F150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes you are right
Press unlock once and the second time hold unlock press and it will roll down the windows , do the same thing with the lock button it will roll up the windows
The down feature works but the up feature does not in my ā€˜18 Si Sedan using the fob. Roll up does if I use the key in the door

kostantine

First Name
Kostantine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic 1.5T CVT
Country flag
You can lock the car with hatch door open and close it later - it blinks 3 times confirming the hatch door lock. In trims without keyless entry.

Scorpion85

First Name
Alexa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R FK8
Country flag
The down feature works but the up feature does not in my ā€˜18 Si Sedan using the fob. Roll up does if I use the key in the door
Strange I don't know why didn't make the option available for all , on my tipe r its working but it's having a little delay on the second lock press till the windows start to roll up

Scorpion85

First Name
Alexa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R FK8
Country flag
It's possible but I think it's just a matter of activation from the ecu of the car

Nanook

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Accord, 2018 Pilot, 2017 Si, 2018 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just found the CTR has a tow hook in a kit in the trunk.
Sponsored