415_CTR

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
Would I still make decent power on fbo + ethanol with. P600 bedore maxing out the fuel pump?
Sponsored

Mufasa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Probably won't be exceeding much beyond ~400 whp and ~400 lb ft truthfully, which ain't much more than you'll get out of just FBO. Better off going XDI or Hondata FSU before going big turbo.

xXoVrKiLLXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R ABM
Would I still make decent power on fbo + ethanol with. P600 bedore maxing out the fuel pump?
Ethanol will tax your fuel pump even more than just 93 - might make more power on just pump gas w/o Fuel system upgrades than with say e20 (which is the most you can get out of the stock fuel pump safely from what I understand) w/o a big turbo.

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
not necessarily. a HPFP upgrade alone should be good to around 500hp. Injectors are needed if you want to push beyond that.

BrokeCTROwner

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 1999 K20 Integra
Country flag
What fuel system is 4k?? Hondataā€™s overpriced kit isnt even close to that and you can get an xdi pump + injector combo for about $2500

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.seselectronicssolutions.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
Any turbo upgrade would give you a little over 400 WHP at least on a Dynojet in Florida weather I have a customer did 417 whp and was street tuned, for sure dyno tuned can make a little bit more ( but then you need to detune on the street :) ) Remember dyno numbers means different in other cities, whether , altitude , dynos etc.

Hit me up in case you wanted to upgrade the fuel system, I have a few options .

All depending on your power goals if you're planning to hit around 500 whp you will need the injectors. Oem injectors are okay for around 450 on 93 in some cases.

OP
OP
415_CTR

415_CTR

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
Any turbo upgrade would give you a little over 400 WHP at least on a Dynojet in Florida weather I have a customer did 417 whp and was street tuned, for sure dyno tuned can make a little bit more ( but then you need to detune on the street :) ) Remember dyno numbers means different in other cities, whether , altitude , dynos etc.

All depending on your power goals if you're planning to hit around 500 whp you will need the injectors. Oem injectors are okay for around 450 on 93 in some cases.
Honda Yas fsu is 2800 plus tax? Installation ? Thatā€™s easily 3500 . Plus another tune 600 minimum

eKay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag

How much power can FBO+turbo upgrade on pump gas 91 octane make?

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
How much power can FBO+turbo upgrade on pump gas 91 octane make?
All depending on many factors as I mentioned before, where is the dyno located, ambient temps etc etc, I have seen cars tuning on other states making 508 whp, and then same car we put on the dyno I use making 485 whp.. so numbers on dyno are relative, my guess would be something around peak 380~ 400 whp, could be slightly less.

BrokeCTROwner

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 1999 K20 Integra
Country flag
Honda Yas fsu is 2800 plus tax? Installation ? Thatā€™s easily 3500 . Plus another tune 600 minimum
If you get a p600 youā€™re looking at $2500 +tax with install and retune youā€™re back at that 4k amount youā€™re talking about. At least on 1 boat you arenā€™t playing with a maxed out fuel system risking lean spikes and blowing up. Get a fuel pump and run e60 on the stock turbo thatā€™s enough for around 430whp

seselectronics

CivicX Basic Sponsor
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Civic type R
Country flag
This is the result of street tuning this R,, and I could push a little bit more , would be noticeable if would be pushed up to 420 or more? not really, would the fuel system be completely maxed out? yes for sure with important pressure drop. My advice is always check the street data when you tune and use the dyno for see were you are at. Not all the way around.

Sponsored