FBO guys, If you could rebuy your mods...

Deleted member 26142

Intake is generally for sounds and aesthetics. Minor power gains. The only two I'd really consider is 27WON or PRL cobra. For downpipes, it depends on the rest of your exhaust setup whether its worth it. You do pick up some power from one. Seems to be greatest success with exhaust modding with either full turbo back setups or, or one of DP/exhaust only. I find most people end up annoyed if they do a muffler/resonator delete on the stock exhaust then start adding a DP.

A number of people here have the W1 turbo on a CVT. Several others have flex fuel in addition. It more comes down to good tuning and limiting torque than that combination of things instantly destroying a trans. But its always a risk.
That is is facts lol I had done a res delete on the stock exhaust in hopes of more sound and I'm running the 27Won Catless DP/FP combo and that rasp at 2700-3300 can be so annoying at times 100% going aftermarket when I get the chance
Sponsored

slanted_faces

Like a wis man once said, I want to go fast
First Name
Papi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
I regret nothing except that ktuner isn’t on Apple. I’ve got some short shifter mods, Prl cobra cai, intercooler with charge pipes, Race down and front pipe, act hdss clutch kit, and prl flex fuel kit with tsp stage 2 tune in almost that order. Once you start you’re going to want more so just go for it bro. I’m currently saving for a catback exhaust, 27won w1 turbo and inlet, ordering the 27won rmm tomorrow. I’m in love.

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I regret nothing except that ktuner isn’t on Apple. I’ve got some short shifter mods, Prl cobra cai, intercooler with charge pipes, Race down and front pipe, act hdss clutch kit, and prl flex fuel kit with tsp stage 2 tune in almost that order. Once you start you’re going to want more so just go for it bro. I’m currently saving for a catback exhaust, 27won w1 turbo and inlet, ordering the 27won rmm tomorrow. I’m in love.
How's the ACT holding up for you?

Deleted member 26142

I also agree with @hobby-man about the 27Won CAI especially now that they released the Race MAF for that intake which I'm currently running get a lot more sounds, and with the right tune there is a notable difference in spool times

slanted_faces

Like a wis man once said, I want to go fast
First Name
Papi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI
Country flag
How's the ACT holding up for you?
I forgot to mention and recommend with the act, don’t install without stainless steel lines and an ungraded master cylinder, I have a kzcmc. I’m also needing to make time for the cdv delete cause it’s still a little hindering and I have some issues going into 4th when I’m hauling ass.. not going to lie, it might be me still learning how to drive a modded car lmao

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I forgot to mention and recommend with the act, don’t install without stainless steel lines and an ungraded master cylinder, I have a kzcmc. I’m also needing to make time for the cdv delete cause it’s still a little hindering and I have some issues going into 4th when I’m hauling ass.. not going to lie, it might be me still learning how to drive a modded car lmao
I'm actually sitting on the PRL SS line and a kzCMC already lol. Just waiting for the right time to get a clutch kit.