Faulty Wipers/Car Will Not Start

superyerison

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2006 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
I didnt sign anything thats weird.
It was a paper saying that the tow truck company took the car, it had my vehicle info written in it and I only had to sign it and write some more information and got the copy.
Sponsored

Oliseles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer the owner of a crappy 2016 Honda Civic EXT. First and last Honda for me. Never again.
Country flag
Yes I called Honda Roadside Assistance. The tow truck guy made me sign a receipt and they want me to send that. Although I don't know why since they have all this information in their system already.
Omg your right
God I hate my dealer they dont even know about Honda Roadside assistance!!!

Car Rental: If the repair time on a covered breakdown is 5 hours or greater, or Honda Canada Inc. doesn't have the required parts, Honda Plus will allow you up to $35.00 per day towards a car rental for a maximum of five (5) days. This benefit cannot be claimed in conjunction with Trip Interruption Benefit.

superyerison

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Omg your right
God I hate my dealer they dont even know about Honda Roadside assistance!!!

Car Rental: If the repair time on a covered breakdown is 5 hours or greater, or Honda Canada Inc. doesn't have the required parts, Honda Plus will allow you up to $35.00 per day towards a car rental for a maximum of five (5) days. This benefit cannot be claimed in conjunction with Trip Interruption Benefit.
Oh I never knew that they only cover that much when I called they didn't know anything about it and after talking to a supervisor, they only explained so much.

Oliseles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer the owner of a crappy 2016 Honda Civic EXT. First and last Honda for me. Never again.
Country flag
Oh I never knew that they only cover that much when I called they didn't know anything about it and after talking to a supervisor, they only explained so much.

Thats for Canada though

superyerison

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Drove 2 hours today to get my car back. Horrible dealer service, when the tow truck first dropped of my car they didn't even know where the keys where and now I picked it up and they lost the car. After 30min they find it and now it's in worser condition. They fixed the part but now lane keeping doesn't work the exhaust is loud and the car has no power. It was struggling just to get from 30 to 36. I made it back luckily and left it in my local honda dealer.

Oliseles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Drove 2 hours today to get my car back. Horrible dealer service, when the tow truck first dropped of my car they didn't even know where the keys where and now I picked it up and they lost the car. After 30min they find it and now it's in worser condition. They fixed the part but now lane keeping doesn't work the exhaust is loud and the car has no power. It was struggling just to get from 30 to 36. I made it back luckily and left it in my local honda dealer.
Wow. Youre right Honda customer service is one of the worst I've encountered in my life. Once you get a faulty car and have problems then you realize how horrible their customer service is.

What part did they fix? What was the problem?

superyerison

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Wow. Youre right Honda customer service is one of the worst I've encountered in my life. Once you get a faulty car and have problems then you realize how horrible their customer service is.

What part did they fix? What was the problem?
They fixed the tcm that was broken but I called my technician that works at the honda dealer where I live on my way back and explained whats happening and he came to check it, he believes they messed up my cars turbo and it's gonna have to be replaced. My local one has never given me any issues but the one that my car wasn't taken to I'm absolutely never taking it back. They messed up my accesories as well that I will have to fix. I'll just have to wait until tomorrow and see what the dealer says.

Oliseles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
They fixed the tcm that was broken but I called my technician that works at the honda dealer where I live on my way back and explained whats happening and he came to check it, he believes they messed up my cars turbo and it's gonna have to be replaced. My local one has never given me any issues but the one that my car wasn't taken to I'm absolutely never taking it back. They messed up my accesories as well that I will have to fix. I'll just have to wait until tomorrow and see what the dealer says.
Same thing here. They messed up my car the first time I brought it in. Heres the storyline. First they damage my car. I bring it in so they can change the front bumper and fog lights. Thankyou. Get my car back. The next day all warning lights are on. No power steering. Nothing. I have the car towed. They call me today to tell me a wire of the engine harness is cut. I asked : you mean like chewed on by a rodent or something like that?
They tell me : nope ''cleanly'' cut. Hmm i wonder who could have done that..huh?

This is what I think on my first experience with Honda. Yes its my first Honda. Bottom line is this. They absolutely dont care about clients car. Once its sold they dont care and believe me the tech who works on your car...absolutely doesnt care either....its not his car. This is the customer service experience at Honda. I miss my VW or my Toyota. Why did I decide to go with Honda this time. Why!!!!!!

Last edited:

superyerison

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Same thing here. They messed up my car the first time I brought it in. Heres the storyline. First they damage my car. I bring it in so they can change the front bumper and fog lights. Thankyou. Get my car back. The next day all warning lights are on. No power steering. Nothing. I have the car towed. They call me today to tell me a wire of the engine harness is cut. I asked : you mean like chewed on by a rodent or something like that?
They tell me : nope ''cleanly'' cut. Hmm i wonder who could have done that..huh?

This is what I think on my first experience with Honda. Yes its my first Honda. Bottom line is this. They absolutely dont care about clients car. Once its sold they dont care and believe me the tech who works on your car...absolutely doesnt care either....its not his car. This is the customer service experience at Honda. I miss my VW or my Toyota. Why did I decide to go with Honda this time. Why!!!!!!
That's horrible. I know a lot of the people that work at my honda dealer and my family has had Honda since I was a kid but this was the first car to give me such a problem. The dealer that it was brought to was horrible as well as their customer service and they did scratch my car to add to all the fun stuff that I will now have to fix. I'm just glad it's back in my hometown and I'm still very upset over the situation but at least this time it's in the hands of people I know.

Oliseles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That's horrible. I know a lot of the people that work at my honda dealer and my family has had Honda since I was a kid but this was the first car to give me such a problem. The dealer that it was brought to was horrible as well as their customer service and they did scratch my car to add to all the fun stuff that I will now have to fix. I'm just glad it's back in my hometown and I'm still very upset over the situation but at least this time it's in the hands of people I know.
Im not even surprised they damage your car
Im picking up mine tomorrow
I dont want to be overly pessimistic but I wouldnt be surprised if the car has some sort of damage...again
Ive had 4 VW and 1 Toyota and my car was never ever damaged by the dealer.
VW washed my car every time I brought it in for maintenance.
Toyota loaned me a courtesy vehicle every single time I asked for it.
Honda...
Well Honda damaged my car everytime I brought it in.
Thats what you get for free at Honda! Its part of the Honda customer service experience.

superyerison

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Update: They fixed my car this morning, it turns out that the dealer in new york that it was last in left the intake hose off. My local Honda resecured the throttle body and the cars back in action. I still have to fix the oem wireless charger and reconnect my led fog lights which I don't know why the last Honda it was in was messing with it and the led reflectors I installed on my car are no longer working. I don't know how that dealer thought it was acceptable to return my car like that.

Oliseles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Update: They fixed my car this morning, it turns out that the dealer in new york that it was last in left the intake hose off. My local Honda resecured the throttle body and the cars back in action. I still have to fix the oem wireless charger and reconnect my led fog lights which I don't know why the last Honda it was in was messing with it and the led reflectors I installed on my car are no longer working. I don't know how that dealer thought it was acceptable to return my car like that.
They dont care. Thats why.

superyerison

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
They dont care. Thats why.
Yeah they defintely didn't. My honda technician over here said that he doesn't know what the other dealer was thinking allowing a car to go out in that condition.
Sponsored