- First Name
- Dec 22, 2018
- Reaction score
- 2018 CTR - CW, 1996 Honda Accord EX coupe
- Build Thread
- Vehicle Showcase
This photo is on the way home from the track.
Took the car to the dealer when it was still at 35,670 to show them issues with the clutch pedal (makes clicking sound when pressed) and driver’s seat adjustment lever (slips) and they agreed to address them when the parts come in, even though it will be over mileage.
Going to miss the warranty. Had several items taken care of over the course of (20) months and never was hassled, even though it was obvious the car was modded:
- AC condenser and evaporator was replaced and system recharged after I messed it up during my first radiator install.
- Engine cover gasket replaced.
- Electrical harness was replaced after a connector broke (not by me)
- Rear window seals replaced
- Cleared up a noise issue with the driver’s side front wheel.
- (2) wheel alignments after hitting a pothole and another going off at the track.
- Several rock removals from the brake dust shield when they made noise. So annoying. Have not had the issue since replacing the OEM rotors and pads with Gyrodiscs.
- Fuel pump replacement, though that is a safety recall.