- First Name
- Dec 22, 2018
- Reaction score
- 2018 CTR - CW, 1996 Honda Accord EX coupe
- Build Thread
Really enjoy washing the car. Especially at night or early morning when it’s quiet and cool... Rock some tunes on a bluetooth speaker and just work. Find it very relaxing and takes about an hour to set up, do the wheels, exterior, dry then clean up.
Have considered pickIng up a deionized water rinse machine to eliminate the need to dry, but not sure how much time that saves versus the cost of replacement filter cartridges.
Signed up for a Streets of Willow track day on 8/22/20. Time frame is doable, however my schedule is a bit compressed, plus there are a few things to do for the car to be track ready:
- PPF and ceramic the J’s hood, grill and rear fender extensions.
- Adjust the Acuity reverse flow radiator hoses for proper air gap. Visited my buddy boosted180sx and he noticed the hoses were touching. Not sure how that happened... Could have sworn the fitment was correct
- Swap center caps for hub centric rings.
- Bleed brakes.
- Locate the source of a ringing sound that is noticeable when coasting down at low speed. Suspect it could be a heat shield rubbing the DP/FP, but need to verify. Might switch back to the thicker OEM FP/DP gasket.
- Install bracketeer and fire extinguisher
- Spray down engine bay