Fatherpain’s 2018 DIY build and maintenance (crosspost)

fatherpain

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR - CW, 1996 Honda Accord EX coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Fatherpain’s 2018 DIY build and maintenance (crosspost) B35F9A79-64C3-4D9A-AD35-3A4739DD7B4B
OCD tendencies kicked into overdrive about (1) year ago and I started modding and performing my own maintenance. It’s been a fun experience and I’ve learned a lot from forum members and also by jumping in and figuring things out.

Along the way, I’ve documented mod installations and maintenance items with step by step photo walkthroughs, to serve as a resource for others (and myself) interested in DIY...

The mod brands you choose may be different than mine, but the installation concepts should be the same.

The build is in an obscure part of the forum with other cool build threads. That section recently merged with several other topics, so crossposting a link to it here. There is a table of contents with clickable links in red, if scroll down the first post, or can read straight through for extra fluff in between, if find it interesting enough. Hope you enjoy what’s there and find something useful. A big thank you to my good buddies Boosted180sx, hpbyhermann, metal_driver and all the CivicX posters that have helped me along the way ?

Fatherpain’s 2018 Type R
Sponsored

Last edited: