Fastest you have ever driven?

Launcher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback (EX)
Country flag
I did 105mph on route 50 (Going to Annapolis MD)

it was an 2013 civic and honestly I just didn’t feel the car going that fast just felt like I was going slow and it was a smooth ride till I noticed I was going 105 and slowed down since a lot of sheriff police tend to be pulled over on the side and I wasn’t trying to get a ticket
Sponsored

Launcher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
thats the reason i use cruise control very often, because it prevents me from speeding

Honestly I’ve never used cruise control maybe because I had a older car before last year and it didn’t work on it so I just never really used it after in any other car. I like to have full control of my speeds where I go faster or slower that is

Boosted1one

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crystal Black FI FC1 Si ✓
i find cruise control very useful,
That and the surprising amount of gas it saves!

I did 105mph on route 50 (Going to Annapolis MD)
it was an 2013 civic and honestly I just didn’t feel the car going that fast just felt like I was going slow and it was a smooth ride till I noticed I was going 105
I recently discovered a function on my dash cam (Blackvue 650) to give a short warning blip at a set speed. I dont like it.. but set it and keep it on anyways to remind myself when passengers are in my car, that it's not just my life that I'm driving.

Launcher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That and the surprising amount of gas it saves!

I recently discovered a function on my dash cam (Blackvue 650) to give a short warning blip at a set speed. I dont like it.. but set it and keep it on anyways to remind myself when passengers are in my car, that it's not just my life that I'm driving.

I kinda should get a dash cam since I’m finding myself be near crashes.. not cuz of me but these people cutting Or people not paying attention and almost rear ending me .. I drive my own car more conservative too but where I live it’s a lot of hills so you really can’t save much on gas too

Civic18

First Name
Alec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si (Sold); 2021 Boost Blue Type R
Country flag
I did 149 mph in the Si the other night at 3am, super smooth at that speed. Fastest as a passenger was 181 in a friends twin turbo fox body.

joeyfan

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sport HB 6M, 2017 Subaru Outback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
'Twas a while ago, back when I was young and dumb (I'm older now but still dumb).... 112 MPH in my '95 Chevy Caprice ex-patrol car. In Mexico, of course.
Honda Civic 10th gen Fastest you have ever driven? {filename}

OP
OP
U.S.C

U.S.C

First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Swap the:
*Speed to 150MPH.
*Bike to Yamaha YZF-R6.
*Years ago to 12.

And weve got pretty much the same sentiments... word, for word.

I remember still shaking for a bit after hitting that new stretch of the 210 back when they connected San Dimas to Ontario. Turf was so nice, so fresh and so clean, I couldn't resist.
Now it’s terrible and nothing but traffic lol

Jmeix

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2020
Country flag
The fastest i've done is 124 MPH in my Civic, I got pulled over doing 98 MPH on route 1 (Mexico DE) and the state trooper dropped my speed down to 70 MPH (speed limit 65).

TheKevinlyFather

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe (Sold), 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec (SH-AWD)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hit somewhere between 145-150 in my RSX-S many, many years ago on a long downhill stretch of road early one morning. There were no other cars on the road, but it was actually still super scary. Car did not feel stable at that speed at all. Never attempted that again afterwards.

NoKz

Speed Limit Tester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si Coupe (Sold 12/2021)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
157mph in my Si. Handled like a dream.

aighead

Threads
Reaction score
Website
snortcoffee.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 1988 Ford f250, 2004 Honda vtx1300
Country flag
You guys really hitting 140+ in your Si's? I see one above is tuned and modded pretty well but I wouldn't think it would get close to that...

I've done 124-5 in my Si, it had more but I wasn't really pushing it, it did feel very stable though, really impressed with that...

I've gone about 110 on my VTX1300, a cruiser, and that seems fast for a bike. I'd never allow myself to get a crotch-rocket because I know I'll try it out.

Sharkman112

First Name
Robert Veldt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X sport+ , Honda S2000 Vortech, DelSol Daytona eh6
Country flag
Driving fast in a straight line is just boring. Stopped speeding a few years ago but before that: In my S2000 (Supercharged) I did a bit over 270 km/h, Bugatti Veyron (owned by a friend) 355 which is far from top speed in that car (but didn't want to pay for new tyres and on two wheels I drove my tuned Hayabusa near 350 a few times. All on the Autobahn so no penalties and very early so near to no traffic.
For me driving on the Nordschleife with speeds up to 200 km/h is way more exciting/challenging.

aighead

Threads
Reaction score
Website
snortcoffee.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 1988 Ford f250, 2004 Honda vtx1300
Country flag
that is one of the many reasons i sold mine....i thought i would die
Yup, I know of a few giant long open highway straightaways that would be happy to handle 190mph, and I know myself well enough to know I'd try, then there'd be gravel or something. I'm nervous enough on the cruiser.

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
You guys really hitting 140+ in your Si's? I see one above is tuned and modded pretty well but I wouldn't think it would get close to that...
I got mine up to 137 and it felt fine. Stock besides a CAI.
Sponsored