Fastest and easiest way to chrome delete your Honda

Status
Not open for further replies.

fwcivicsi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
I'd like to offer forum members a 20% discount for helping me start this venture up. Just PM me with your email address so I can send you an invoice directly. I'll also reduce the shipping charges from $4.50 to $3.50.
Hi Kooltint, you have a PM.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Kooltint

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Country flag
I'm thinking about making a chrome delete kit to accomodate the Civic Sedan/Civic Hatchback rainguards. Is the Honda brand rain guards the ones that most of you purchase? Is it black already or does it have chrome like the one on this Honda Accord 9th Gen sedan?

Honda Civic 10th gen Fastest and easiest way to chrome delete your Honda 2017 Accord Sedan 4 (1 of 1)

Frankakee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX L WOP
Country flag
I'm thinking about making a chrome delete kit to accomodate the Civic Sedan/Civic Hatchback rainguards. Is the Honda brand rain guards the ones that most of you purchase? Is it black already or does it have chrome like the one on this Honda Accord 9th Gen sedan?

2017 Accord Sedan 4 (1 of 1).jpg
What about a chrome delete kit for the grill pieces?

OCIVIC

First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 white turbo coupe
@Kooltint I would be deff getting the eraser for the grill, hate it!!

By the way, PM'd

OP
OP

Kooltint

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Country flag
I think I'll buy a Honda brand rain guard for a Civic Coupe, Sedan and Hatchback, make patterns from them, and then sell them already Chrome Deleted. I'll probably sell them for what I bought them for and they'll already be black. Think I'll find buyers for them here on this forum?

whiteboyblackcivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think I'll buy a Honda brand rain guard for a Civic Coupe, Sedan and Hatchback, make patterns from them, and then sell them already Chrome Deleted. I'll probably sell them for what I bought them for and they'll already be black. Think I'll find buyers for them here on this forum?
Honda Civic 10th gen Fastest and easiest way to chrome delete your Honda 2128C6ED-6CC9-4083-BE4C-FFAD39526389

Honda Civic 10th gen Fastest and easiest way to chrome delete your Honda 2F558730-E1CB-4B95-9205-A8FF43E384A9

Honda Civic 10th gen Fastest and easiest way to chrome delete your Honda D3025028-9FE7-4208-A835-14F8B96BFC85

I bought the rear pieces from you a while back. I only needed that piece because my window visors already deleted most of it. The only part I’d need now is the part near the mirror (first picture). I thought I could live with just that little bit of chrome, but I just can’t. If you do make something make sure to leave at least 3” extra to trim. My window visors are slightly lifted at the part near the mirror, and to be able to tuck the vinyl underneath where it’s not fully stuck would really give it that clean look. Just my two cents.

I might order the passenger side rear piece again as that was my first attempt at install and has two little creases. Driver side came out much better.

OP
OP

Kooltint

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Country flag
Someone buying on eBay told me that he learned about the product on a Youtube channel called 801 Garage. He installs it wet, which I've never done before but with no negative repercussions.

rafdeegee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-TURBO
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did a chrome delete on my front grill. Got some pre cut carbon fiber wrap off ebay. Pretty easy install and good fit. Hope it will last long

Honda Civic 10th gen Fastest and easiest way to chrome delete your Honda before and after

Honda Civic 10th gen Fastest and easiest way to chrome delete your Honda close u

Honda Civic 10th gen Fastest and easiest way to chrome delete your Honda up to

OP
OP

Kooltint

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Country flag
Did a chrome delete on my front grill. Got some pre cut carbon fiber wrap off ebay. Pretty easy install and good fit. Hope it will last long

before and after.jpg

close up.jpg

up top.jpg
I had a bad feeling about sending four kits to a buyer in China. Now someone in China is selling a very similar kit, but in carbon fiber vinyl. It’s about $20 cheaper but the vinyl is listed as unbranded. There is very inexpensive vinyl being sold out of China but I steer clear of it because I’ve come across customers who ask me to remove and redo their roof wrap because it went bad. The shocking thing is that the cars were 2017 and 2018’s. The nightmare about these Chinese made vinyl is that when they do go bad, they don’t come off in nice big pieces. They come off in little pieces which require hours of removal time. The Chinese vinyls seem to lack the UV inhibitors which make them very susceptible to sun damage. They’re fine as long as they are kept indoors. They are useful if you wrap something that is kept indoors but that’s not practical for your Honda.

OP
OP

Kooltint

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen Fastest and easiest way to chrome delete your Honda Vincents Civic Sedan 1c
Honda Civic 10th gen Fastest and easiest way to chrome delete your Honda Vincents Civic Sedan 5d
Honda Civic 10th gen Fastest and easiest way to chrome delete your Honda Vincents Civic Sedan 6c

This is a 2017 Civic Touring Edition that we chrome deleted the grill, mirrors and door handles. We also wrapped the roof in gloss black. I will be posting a tutorial on chrome deleting the front grill soon.

OP
OP

Kooltint

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Country flag
This is a closeup of the door handles before and after they were wrapped.

Honda Civic 10th gen Fastest and easiest way to chrome delete your Honda Vincents Civic Sedan handles

Honda Civic 10th gen Fastest and easiest way to chrome delete your Honda Vincents Civic Sedan handles 3

Status
Not open for further replies.