Status
Not open for further replies.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Anyone know how this ages over the years, and/or how difficult it is to remove if/when it starts peeling or chipping?

Any oem black replacement inserts available for the sedan?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know how this ages over the years, and/or how difficult it is to remove if/when it starts peeling or chipping?

High quality vinyl like the Avery Supreme basically just peels off if you want to remove it. It should hold up for years.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
High quality vinyl like the Avery Supreme basically just peels off if you want to remove it. It should hold up for years.
Think it might be time for me to bite the bullet... not sure why honda (especially on the ‘19s) kept the chrome on the doors...

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag

I saw some black inserts for hatchback models but have not for sedan/coupe. It is unfortunate too cause I would much rather have an inset than vinyl. But mine turned out pretty good!
Honda Civic 10th gen Fastest and easiest way to chrome delete your Honda IMG_20190709_140315926_HDR

jcivics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Think it might be time for me to bite the bullet... not sure why honda (especially on the ‘19s) kept the chrome on the doors...
But they did add bigger wheels, beefier sway bar and black grill , blacked out lights, (wing?), all much needed on 16-18

Honda Civic 10th gen Fastest and easiest way to chrome delete your Honda FC390C44-4DA0-47E5-9AE7-226D4455BBD7

Last edited:

jcivics

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
But they did add bigger wheels, beefier sway bar and black grill , blacked out lights, (wing?), all much needed on 16-18

FC390C44-4DA0-47E5-9AE7-226D4455BBD7.jpeg
Did I fuckup the badge? After looking... the touring and Si , their right hand badges are further down, centered with the trunk latch line. Civic sedan has civic badge 1.5” from top crease. At least it’s aligned properly with the civic badge, but now I’m thinking that both of them should be lower! Opinions anyone?

WallofKron

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan
Country flag
I'd like to offer forum members a 20% discount for helping me start this venture up. Just PM me with your email address so I can send you an invoice directly. I'll also reduce the shipping charges from $4.50 to $3.50.
Was this product still available to purchase? Would the member discount also be available as well?

WallofKron

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan
Country flag
This may be slightly off subject but it seemed like as good a place as any to post this. After buying some garbage vinyl on Ebay I decided to buy the Ikon Motorsports chrome delete kit. Turned out it was garbage too. They claimed it was high quality vinyl but it was the same Chinese no-brand garbage I had already bought.:thumbsdown:

On the other hand, this Kooltint kit with the Avery Supreme is legit top of the line vinyl.:thumbsup:
Did you install it recently? Any tips for someone whos never done anything like that before?

WallofKron

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan
Country flag
I pm'd him and noted the discount when I emailed him, when ordering, but have gotten anything.
I waited for a little bit as well.... decided to just order it anyway. Probably would only be a few bucks off. Not a big deal. Installing it today.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
I messaged him, then waited weeks, with nothing.

I ended up researching the chrome delete a lot while I waited and ended up ordering a roll of vvivid vinyl and a tuck tool from eBay for under $20.

Deleted my message to him.

McDavid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic LX
Country flag
I waited for a little bit as well.... decided to just order it anyway. Probably would only be a few bucks off. Not a big deal. Installing it today.
I ordered and sent him note at same time about discount. It's been almost a couple of months so not expecting to see that discount.

Good luck with install
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.