First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Country flag
I thought about getting those before but $50 price tag was not worth it to me
The material I use is Avery Supreme Wrap which costs $12 per foot. You may need 3-4 feet of the stuff, that's making no mistakes. I can sell the same kit with regular inyl, with no air release channels for half the price, but I have to include a disclaimer that I am not responsible for trapped air bubbles. It would also dramatically increase your installation time. A professional installer will charge you $150 to $300 to cover your window trims with the Avery and it will take him longer than you will to wrap it. These kits are designed with a 1-2mm tolerance and the cut is far smoother than any human can cut. Besides the alcohol we suggest to use to clean the chrome, all you'll need is a razor blade to trim away the excess vinyl at the end. If you don't want to spend the money on the Avery, I'll sell you a pre-cut kit with regular vinyl for $25.

Come on dude... You don't need a new thread every week for this.
Sorry but the administrator had erased the thread because I was not a sponsor on this forum. I don't think he can re-instate the thread so I initiated it again.

Last edited by a moderator:

ramnj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I should be getting mine this week. Once installed I'll post.

Frankakee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX L WOP
Country flag
I installed the Khrome Delete kit for this 2018 Honda Accord sedan in less than 15 minutes. I am getting feedback of 40 minutes and 1 hour. Would like more feedback on how long it took for others to install the kit.

Can you post some pics of the finished product up close? The video is terrible as far as seeing any detail! Does the vinyl tuck into the rubber areas etc or does it just touch it as far as tolerance fit

Nismo14

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch Sport Touring; 14 370Z Nismo
Country flag
OP that looks really nice and clean!

Williamsct1

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
I installed the Khrome Delete kit for this 2018 Honda Accord sedan in less than 15 minutes. I am getting feedback of 40 minutes and 1 hour. Would like more feedback on how long it took for others to install the kit.

Definitely interested in picking some of this up. I hate the chrome on my black Si

Los1391

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
where can we purchase the khrome delete?

OP
OP

Kooltint

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Country flag
Last edited:

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

CobraCommand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Canadian Civic LX Hatchback, formerly 2017 Canadian Civic LX Sedan
Country flag
$50 for pre cut vinyl?
That's what I said at first too but I've come to respect this hustle. Dude has found a market for people who don't wan't to cut their own and have the money to spend - clearly it's working. I'd just cut my own but to each their own. At least it's decent vinyl.

OP
OP

Kooltint

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Country flag
Actually, its not a hustle because ,here in California, chrome deleting a Civic or Accord can run you up to $400 and that's just for the sides. I've made it possible for a novice to do the job themselves and save $350. It also makes it possible for a professional shop to chrome delete 3-4 Honda's in 1 hour. The first rule to a successful business is to find a need and then fill it. I've had many buyers thank me for saving them a lot of money.

Williamsct1

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Actually, its not a hustle because ,here in California, chrome deleting a Civic or Accord can run you up to $400 and that's just for the sides. I've made it possible for a novice to do the job themselves and save $350. It also makes it possible for a professional shop to chrome delete 3-4 Honda's in 1 hour. The first rule to a successful business is to find a need and then fill it. I've had many buyers thank me for saving them a lot of money.

I can absolutely back this statement, the past couple days the cheapest anyone has quoted me is 200. So thank you! I will be ordering soon!!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.