Weirdly_blu

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic hatchback ex 2018
Country flag
Show me your interior! I want some vinyl/color ideas ! What should I start with and how should i go about it ?! I'm so excited about my civic that i dont know how i want to beef it up.

What's some ideas on how to make this car better. I was readying some threads ,that it's really popular to change the lights, what's the first mods you usually do ?
Sponsored

LingSter

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring with Honda Factory Performance
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I did a test run of come color interior pieces. This is the first I've painted. Going to do some more pieces soon. Color matched to exterior Aegean Blue....
Honda Civic 10th gen Fancy car, show your mods :D 0915200916

OP
OP
Weirdly_blu

Weirdly_blu

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic hatchback ex 2018
Country flag
I did a test run of come color interior pieces. This is the first I've painted. Going to do some more pieces soon. Color matched to exterior Aegean Blue....
0915200916.jpg
Did you take the piece off yourself or just buy one off of amazon and paint it?

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Show me your interior! I want some vinyl/color ideas ! What should I start with and how should i go about it ?! I'm so excited about my civic that i dont know how i want to beef it up.

What's some ideas on how to make this car better. I was readying some threads ,that it's really popular to change the lights, what's the first mods you usually do ?
i can't really show pictures cause i havn't received them yet, but i just want to tell you if you want to take a look Aliexpress has the best prices for interior trim pieces they cost like 20% of what they cost on amazon or something...and they have all kinds of interior trim, faux carbon fiber, red, bllue etc they have SO MUCH stuff...just type ''civic 10th gen'' in your search. you'll see even 100$ goes A LONG way on aliexpress.
https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesal...d=SB_20201002040602&SearchText=civic+10th+gen

Technical_Jno

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Coupe Si
Country flag
Vivid XPO Red 3D Carbon Fiber Wrap

Acuity Shift Boot Collar & ESCO Shift Knob

The wrap is nice to work with and the shift knob and collar are for sure an upgrade

Honda Civic 10th gen Fancy car, show your mods :D IMG_20201003_0921128

Honda Civic 10th gen Fancy car, show your mods :D IMG_20201001_0656017

Last edited:

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I changed my shift boot cover thanks to DBoyz Shiftz. Haven’t really got around to changing some interior other than that. I also installed bowl handle covers for the door handles too. Unfortunately I don’t have the picture of them but I did find them on eBay.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/154007693216

Honda Civic 10th gen Fancy car, show your mods :D 45A76FE6-A735-48DB-8426-C568EA3B411A

Honda Civic 10th gen Fancy car, show your mods :D B712B38C-1D1E-4E33-9DED-51327EB4D933

Musclebadger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag

Recently, I found and installed an auto dim mirror with a compass on my hatchback. Found one with the light sensor at the top of the mirror and seems to be working well for the hatchback.

First thing I did was get a leather steering wheel and shift knob.

AzGRN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Mine is a work in progress. But everything I've done so far I've purchased on Amazon.
Honda Civic 10th gen Fancy car, show your mods :D civccol
Sponsored