First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Would this fit my 2020 Hatchback EX? That center console cloth is exfoliating my right arm pretty good.
The center console appears to be universal for all Civics (even the Type R, as best as I can tell) so yes, it would fit your hatch to the best of my knowledge. The door arm rests are different for the coupes, though. I am 90% sure of all that but I have been doing research from a coupe owner point of view, not a hatch owner. Hope that helps.
Sponsored

Reactions: mjh

Design

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 MS3, 17 ABM Si Sedan
Country flag
I'm now coming up on 2.5 years since installing the leather center console and adjacent trims. I bought them way back preinstalled when they were fairly inexpensive (and OEM overlays were not yet available). So far, it's held up perfectly despite two scorching summers in 100*+ heat and 45K+ of wear & tear. Highly recommend. :thumbsup:

https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/diy-convert-center-console-to-leather.16510/

Last edited:

Anon9ymity

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hatchback EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The center console appears to be universal for all Civics (even the Type R, as best as I can tell) so yes, it would fit your hatch to the best of my knowledge. The door arm rests are different for the coupes, though. I am 90% sure of all that but I have been doing research from a coupe owner point of view, not a hatch owner. Hope that helps.
Woul

Would this fit my 2020 Hatchback EX? That center console cloth is exfoliating my right arm pretty good.
I checked a few different sites and all pointed out that it would not fit my Civic. I finally caved and called honda dealership and they gave me different part numbers.
Left console: 83416-TGG-A10ZB
Right console: 83411-TGG-A10ZB
Center Console: 83441-TGG-A00ZA
Honda quotes almost $500 for it all.
Even from Oemparts site it's almost $300.

dathoneycomb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type R Touring (SGP) (sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yep. They will all tell you they don’t fit but all of the center console parts fit the same. I ordered through oempartsource for a coupe and a sedan and both times they said the system told them they aren’t the right parts, but I just told them I know and to send them anyway.

But like was already said, the door arm rests for coupes are different than sedan/hatch.

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag
Yep. They will all tell you they don’t fit but all of the center console parts fit the same. I ordered through oempartsource for a coupe and a sedan and both times they said the system told them they aren’t the right parts, but I just told them I know and to send them anyway.

But like was already said, the door arm rests for coupes are different than sedan/hatch.
Right, when I ordered mine they sent an email asking for my VIN, but they gave me the option to have it sent anyway without submitting a VIN so I was able to order the Insight pieces.

legalkill

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic SI Sedan Aegean Blue
Country flag
I ordered from oempartsource on the 21st, but apparently they are stuck in some sort of USPS hell. Guess i'll have to endure a little longer. First World Problems.

mjh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si 2020 Sedan; Previously VW Jetta SEL 2016 (auto); Civic EX Sedan 2009 (manual); Civic EX Coupe 2002 (manual)
Country flag
I ordered from oempartsource on the 21st, but apparently they are stuck in some sort of USPS hell. Guess i'll have to endure a little longer. First World Problems.
What did you hear from them? I got a shipping notification on Monday with a tracking number, but ever since then the only tracking update is the original one: Accepted. I was going to reach out to OEM if I didn't get the package today.

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What did you hear from them? I got a shipping notification on Monday with a tracking number, but ever since then the only tracking update is the original one: Accepted. I was going to reach out to OEM if I didn't get the package today.
Call them. I was impatient for my stuff. A real person actually answered, was very nice, and my stuff shipped next day with no interference in tracking. I think they have good customer service. They do seem busy because they have very competitive prices and they are growing right now.

Mr. Honda

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic si sedan
Country flag
wrapped mine yesterday. Definitely not 100% satisfied but still came out really nice and will do until i get the oem leather ones
Honda Civic 10th gen Fabric to leather armrest and center console swap PXL_20200926_020244192.MP
Honda Civic 10th gen Fabric to leather armrest and center console swap PXL_20200926_170227428.MP

Honda Civic 10th gen Fabric to leather armrest and center console swap PXL_20200926_170243444.MP

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
wrapped mine yesterday. Definitely not 100% satisfied but still came out really nice and will do until i get the oem leather ones
PXL_20200926_020244192.MP.jpg
PXL_20200926_170227428.MP.jpg

PXL_20200926_170243444.MP.jpg
Looks pretty good in the pics.

jayman84

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PWP Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
My wife grabbed me the Insight center console that goes with the red light bars for my birthday. I wanted it for the higher height on the center console sense I missed it being higher like my 9th gen was so my elbow has something to rest on easier. I have the red light strips on order but they are still shipping but couldn't wait to throw these in. I found a red permanent marker laying around the house and tested coloring some of the unseen threads before I did the whole thing. Have to say it matched up pretty good. Next i'm going to go ahead and get the driver and passenger leather door rests too.

Honda Civic 10th gen Fabric to leather armrest and center console swap PXL_20200926_231546733

Honda Civic 10th gen Fabric to leather armrest and center console swap PXL_20200926_231604707

Honda Civic 10th gen Fabric to leather armrest and center console swap PXL_20200926_231613058

mjh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si 2020 Sedan; Previously VW Jetta SEL 2016 (auto); Civic EX Sedan 2009 (manual); Civic EX Coupe 2002 (manual)
Country flag
Call them. I was impatient for my stuff. A real person actually answered, was very nice, and my stuff shipped next day with no interference in tracking. I think they have good customer service. They do seem busy because they have very competitive prices and they are growing right now.
I finally got a USPS update, with an expected delivery date of Tuesday. Considering it was shipped Priority Mail, it must have sat in a postal facility for five days before they got around to sending it on.

Now I just have to find me a Fabricare red marker, which seems to be out of stock everywhere. :p

Mr. Honda

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic si sedan
Country flag
My wife grabbed me the Insight center console that goes with the red light bars for my birthday. I wanted it for the higher height on the center console sense I missed it being higher like my 9th gen was so my elbow has something to rest on easier. I have the red light strips on order but they are still shipping but couldn't wait to throw these in. I found a red permanent marker laying around the house and tested coloring some of the unseen threads before I did the whole thing. Have to say it matched up pretty good. Next i'm going to go ahead and get the driver and passenger leather door rests too.

PXL_20200926_231546733.jpg

PXL_20200926_231604707.jpg

PXL_20200926_231613058.jpg
oh wow i'm digging the insight ones. what year insight fits ours and how were they compared in price to the civic ones?

jayman84

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PWP Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag

Joev492

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
I finally got a USPS update, with an expected delivery date of Tuesday. Considering it was shipped Priority Mail, it must have sat in a postal facility for five days before they got around to sending it on.

Now I just have to find me a Fabricare red marker, which seems to be out of stock everywhere. :p
The Autozone near me definitely has several Fabric Markers in different colors. Not sure if that'll hold up everywhere though
Sponsored