First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type R Touring (SGP) (sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If anyone is looking for a set of the OEM “leather” arm rests in mint condish, I’m selling mine amongst other things. DM me.
Sponsored

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag
Anyone still waiting on the parts from OEMPartsource.com? It's been almost a month since I ordered mine.

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone still waiting on the parts from OEMPartsource.com? It's been almost a month since I ordered mine.
Call them. A human who speaks English will answer. I bet something is back ordered. (Or at least, that was my experience with them.)

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Call them. A human who speaks English will answer. I bet something is back ordered. (Or at least, that was my experience with them.)
Thanks, I emailed them awhile back and it did look like there was a back order issue. I'm getting kind of anxious because I have Acuity shifter parts I'm waiting to put on, as well as "leather" door panel inserts but I only want to have to take apart the console and remove the door panels one time. I'll call OEMPartSource this week.

DRuby

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si, 2013 CR-V
Country flag
They are responsive. There was an issue with POB vs. street and they emailed to clarify.

Mr. Honda

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic si sedan
Country flag
I ordered from them about 3 weeks ago. Got an email the day after saying the parts were on a nationwide backorder. They shipped out this week and will be here tomorrow. I ordered them on September 30th

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I ordered from them about 3 weeks ago. Got an email the day after saying the parts were on a nationwide backorder. They shipped out this week and will be here tomorrow. I ordered them on September 30th
Did you order all 4 armrests plus the center console parts? I ordered mine on September 16 and they still haven't shipped. Have to call them today.

dathoneycomb

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type R Touring (SGP) (sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anyone with a coupe need just the door parts? I have some ready to go.

Mr. Honda

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic si sedan
Country flag
Did you order all 4 armrests plus the center console parts? I ordered mine on September 16 and they still haven't shipped. Have to call them today.
Oh okay no I didn't. I just ordered the three parts for the center console. Maybe that's ever then

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Oh okay no I didn't. I just ordered the three parts for the center console. Maybe that's ever then
That may be the reason. Maybe they can center the console pieces to me separately so I can at least install them. Thanks for the reply.

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I just called OEMPartsSource and they said that the parts are still on backorder except for the passenger side.

Mr. Honda

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic si sedan
Country flag
Even thou I had originally bought the faux leather wrap with the red stiching I wasn't 100% satisfied with how it came out. So I ordered the oem ones a few days later.

Honda Civic 10th gen Fabric to leather armrest and center console swap PXL_20200926_170227428.MP
Honda Civic 10th gen Fabric to leather armrest and center console swap PXL_20200926_170243444.MP

Just got the oem ones in and what a difference they are. I do miss the red in the stiching so will probably end up getting one of those fabric markers and doing it that way.

Honda Civic 10th gen Fabric to leather armrest and center console swap PXL_20201016_182822921.MP
Honda Civic 10th gen Fabric to leather armrest and center console swap PXL_20201016_185104586.MP
Honda Civic 10th gen Fabric to leather armrest and center console swap PXL_20201016_185108241.MP

Last edited:

Anon9ymity

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hatchback EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just got mine in today, took about 3 weeks from time of order.